Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
yes Lucy because we are all going to splash out £99 on a trike from Harrods using your swipe up link 🙄 does this woman live in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Teaandme

Lucy will never leave Essex permanently so IF they are still together, Roman will be at a school down south. I just feel really sorry for Scarlett, she must feel like second best. I wonder if she’s actually got her own room in this new house.
Sorry I disagree, I came from a broken home, this was the exact issue with my dad, he went between us and where he lived, no big deal, kids get used to these things, her mums moved on and had another child. We did stuff with dad on our own and we also did stuff with my stepmum and baby brother. I saw lucy’s stories today and she is right, we only see snippets of people’s lives and people read or judge a 10000s times over but no one knows what goes on really or how his daughter feels, she seems pretty happy most of the time which is what any parent wants for their child. I think sometimes we underestimate kids resilience to situations.

Lok

Is she for real? Ryan has lost his dad and all Lucy cares about is what has been gifted... would be shocking but no surprise with her 😡

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I
Maybe he's crying because he's sick off her shoving her phone in his face every 2 seconds and posting him online to millions off people 🤔
can’t stand when Insta mums ( calling them that as their content is purely their kids they moan about ) film their baby’s crying like that ok he’s not in total distress but Jesus do you really need to film that. It’s not on in my opinion , sort him out instead of shoving a phone in his face every waking minute 😭😭😭😭 can’t wait for when these baby’s grow up about release articles on how much they hated their childhood and their parents 😂🤦🏻‍♀️☹😔

Sarahlou23xxx

The fact they’ve not even mentioned each other is so weird!! Surely broken up
This is the longest he has been away it’s strange.
It’s weird she would rather stay down south with Roman on her own than be with Ryan and Scarlett.
It’s like she wants just Ryan and his other family is a inconvenience

Disneylover

VIP Member
It is nutritious. But I'd never have done it if the plan included meal skipping. That I don't agree with.
Each to their own but the money it costs is crazy when you can just eat nutritious food. I think what makes me mad is the fact that it’s a bloody pyramid scheme and the likes of Danielle are driving round in flash cars and there will be people paying for it who can’t afford it when they could be having some real food for lunch/breakfast or whatever! People get sucked in by the Instahuns like Danielle and Ferne. Also the minute you stop the weight piles back on!

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I've got a group of friends (I say friends but their more just a group of girls I know) like Lucy. Your baby has been to Tenerife, theirs have been to Elevenerife. Always showing off and have to one up other Mums with how good their babies are doing.

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
Think she is looking a bit too skinny now? Or maybe it's just the way her hair is pasted back off her face

majestic26

VIP Member
I found breastfeeding incredibly difficult for the first six weeks-ish. My little boys latch was all wrong and I would literally bleed from the boobs - I would pump and it would come out orange because my nipples were so damaged. Every feed was total agony for me - it was only as he got physically larger and was able to take more of the boob in his mouth that things improved. This was the first weeks of lockdown one, and I found professional support extremely thin on the ground as everyone tried to adjust their services. I was scared my milk would dry up if I stopped so I just pushed on through the agony.

So when people say "is it really that hard?" I do a little internal scream 😂

Don't get me wrong, once things settled I have found breastfeeding so much more simple than all the faff with bottles and formula. And it solves everything! Tired, boob. Hungry, boob. Teething, boob. Need comfort, boob. I don't know how I'll parent without them, which is why I'm not planning on stopping anytime soon.

I don't think the reason breastfeeding rates are so low in this country is because of smug mums like Lucy, I really don't. My own opinion is that there's been a bit of generational issue where people think formula in a rigid schedule and sleep training and teaching a baby to be independent before they can even sit up straight are the only way. I think (hope) things are changing a little.

I do think breastfeeding could be normalised more. I don't know many women who have done it for longer than a few weeks. However I think the way to normalise it is just to bloody get on with it. You don't need to constantly go on about it or show your pumping output or do weekly Q&As where the only questions you answer are about breastfeeding.

• Heart

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
She posts an crappy Ad on IG the exact time her “fiancé” posts a loving tribute to his dad on the 1st birthday since he died........no comment from her, no reference to her father in law; it has to be over between them, you wouldn’t do that to someone you loved, you actually wouldn’t do it to someone you disliked! She’s a cold hearted bitch!

Sw4

VIP Member
I must be going soft, but I thought it was absolutely gorgeous & so sweet & thoughtful! Especially the memory book he’d written himself........but as usually she seemed unimpressed, ungrateful & just used it to get a dig in about a forgotten Xmas present! I just think she’s horrible & really doesn’t deserve him. Its no wonder he’s not with her much as nothing he does makes her happy!
The memory book was cute but the rest was really OTT and excessive IMO.

majestic26

VIP Member
Again another lie..she did a Q&A not that long ago saying BF came so naturally and she never had any pain with it
Yep I definitely remember her saying she'd never experienced pain with it. She'll just say whatever takes her fancy that day. Some days she's natural earth mother 'breastfeeding was so natural for me'. Some days she's business boss babe, pushing through painful breastfeeding and working 5 jobs and perching on an exercise ball in heels. PICK A LANE!

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
If you actually look the first picture off her and Ryan's feet holding the key she is wearing beige sweats/leggings and different white trainers then she walks in and has a totally different outfit on 🤷🕵️‍♀️

Smol52

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find it a bit bizarre what Ryan is doing and why he doesn’t spend his time with Lucy when Roman is in bed instead of going for hours of late night walks and runs.

Chattyman321

She’s already copied joe wicks’ healthy chicken pie and passed the recipe off as her own in her website it’s literally the same, same pastry topping etc. So she’ll probably copy a lot of his wean in 15 stuff for her new book

Heather343

She looks far too skinny on that last photo. Roman always seems to have more food on his plate than her!

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
Why when influencers babies are sick or under the weather do they post selfies. It’s up there with tagging yourself in hospital on fb to get attention 😂
It’s because they want to do the whole ‘look at me I’m such a good mum because my baby is cuddling me when they are poorly’. When my baby is teething she is just a grizzly handful!! No cuddles!!