Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
She won't know what's hit her when it gets to terrible twos 🤣 he'll be throwing all the food he apparently eats at her head and at the wall then

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Emmas83

Chatty Member
Just to point out that her kid is likely to grow up to be an absolute spoilt brat so people shouldn’t feel bad for not getting their kids loads of presents!!!!
with those two for parents I don’t think he stands much chance!!

Am I a miserable cow? All I thought seeing that vile OTT display was 'imagine clearing all that up'... You'd keep a few balloons and bunches of roses but the rest would have to go!
No I agree it’s so over the top it’s like something for a wedding proposal. Just shows how out of touch these ‘influencers’ are as long as it’s free they’ll have it.

Heybooboo

VIP Member
Wouldn’t be surprised if they split soon ish, if you can’t be there for your fiancé when his dad has just died that speaks volume! All her work is done over phone and filming so no excuse

Kermitsbuisness

Feeling overwhelmed, poor old me blah blah blah *proceeds to write and essay about how little time she has*

Stop doing pointless Q&A’s on Instagram daily just so you can mention breast feeding then and sort yourself out, for gods sake.

On another note I keep getting emails from wowcher trying to flog RWL for a fiver. Can’t even give it away.

Jenlouise85

Anyone else notice that she only wished her mum happy mother's day and not Ryan's mum? Whereas Caroline wished mum adams mum. She's so all for her family

Lilykins

VIP Member
Her stories how can she not realise she has it so much easier than the majority of the population atm!!!! Oh poor you had a baby in lockdown so did loads of women, oh poor you can’t be bother to pick some lounge wear to put on she is one person I wish would go to Dubai and stay there!!!!!! But it’s ok she’s ate some veg so everything is sorted 😆😆
I agree, Just seen her stories and actually I feel it’s also so insincere as it’s all to push her new relaunch of RWL. She kept saying all last year how she struggled to find time to exercise and eat well and then suddenly had the flattest, toned tummy. She is so self absorbed she can’t even see how she comes across to the majority of people. I had a baby in lockdown but unlike her I don’t have a massive house, loads of money, a partner at home nearly all the time and sadly I have no loungewear to chose from - how I have coped?!!?

• Heart

Libbyaugust737

It’s much safer to keep them rear facing for as long as possible. Mine is nearly 3 and still rear faces.

Some don’t because either a) they are unaware or b) they don’t have much money.

Rear facing seats for older kids are notoriously more expensive. I presume cost isn’t the reason for Lucy.

If it’s due to being unaware - she should put the time and effort in to look into it.
No need to mum shame. My 15 month is in a front facing and has been since he was 13 months. The car seat cost £80. You don't need to be clueless or poor to do that..

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
This day and age being a Mum has turned into a competition. I'm on all the baby groups on FB like for my babies due date etc. So all our babies are round about the same age. Constant posts like 'MY Feb baby is clapping, waving, walking, babbling what is your baby doing' Lucy would be top of the comments raving about what Roman is doing 🥱

thisisme20

Chatty Member
She doesn’t realise how fucking lucky she is honestly. I am a teacher, my baby is 9 months and I’m away from him for 10 hours a day at least and had to reduce breastfeeding massively. Wish she’d stop making out she’s just like us mamas. No. You’re not. You’re a dick and haven’t got a clue of what reality is.

Haha just imagine her trapsing home from her 9-5 , after picking roman up from childcare, rushing to get the dinner on. Dont think so hun, working mama? Zoom meetings and recording workouts aren't really work
SPOT ON!!!

DisneyDreamer_x

Did anyone see the sly "PR GIFT" on her stories for all her holiday clothes 😅. How are they allowed to get away with that. The "PR GIFT" was small and the same colour as the bag 🙈 I thought they had to put it so everyone could see it. That that she has done is ridiculous 🙄

• Wow

Shouldntbutineedto

Your situation sounds really bloody tough! You're doing amazing. My little boy is the same age and we've bought him a book, a soft toy, some pyjamas and a busy board from Amazon. That's it! Other people will buy him things, and he won't remember any of it (but hoping to carry forward the book, soft toy and PJs as a little tradition each year).

We'd all love to buy aesthetically pleasing Scandiborn toys for our babies but reality is different. My boy spent 20 mins playing with a cardboard box and a coat hanger the other day 😂
Yes! The wooden toys are cute and go with the decor more- but do I know any baby that chooses them over the flashy plastic, noisy crap if the two were in front of them? NO!! 😆

Your situation sounds really bloody tough! You're doing amazing. My little boy is the same age and we've bought him a book, a soft toy, some pyjamas and a busy board from Amazon. That's it! Other people will buy him things, and he won't remember any of it (but hoping to carry forward the book, soft toy and PJs as a little tradition each year).

We'd all love to buy aesthetically pleasing Scandiborn toys for our babies but reality is different. My boy spent 20 mins playing with a cardboard box and a coat hanger the other day 😂
I’m going to try and stick to the ‘Something you want, something you need, something to wear and something to read’. It’s a cute way of keeping it realistic ❤

The fact its putting a strain on the relationship... what is she saying behind closed doors? Hes probably bought the house knowing she loves to do them up and hoping she'll want to live there.
It’s so inappropriate to put out there, imagine if that little girl hears that? Even Tina hearing it is difficult because how can you try to play happy families with someone bemoaning contact with your baby? It’s very odd, Lucy went into that situation knowing about that little girl so staying so far away in itself is a bit odd, but then moaning when your partner goes back is even odder. It’s really fucked up and I feel so sorry for that little girl and her mum today, fancy that running in the paper :/

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Imagine having to uproot a baby 50/50 between Manchester and Essex .... I know she may not need to transport baby bits as she will have set ups at both houses but just the sheer ball ache with the drive etc .... they will have to choose one day when Roman starts nursery !!! So weird this whole arrangement

Sticky One

VIP Member
I am also BREASTFEEDING and still probably a stone heavier than I was before I had my little boy and started BREASTFEEDING (with my BREASTS). It looks like she needs to up her calorie intake because I'm sure looking so fragile and thin can't be good for her BREASTMILK production. Of course some women are naturally thin, but I think she's gone beyond what is natural for her at this point.
I feel cheated over the whole breastfeeding makes you lose weight, I’m BREASTFEEDING my 16 month old and I’ve fucking gained weight since he was born 😩😂