Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on her story today she said Roman got his first tooth last night but i'm pretty sure she mentioned a while ago while asking for suggestions for finger foods that he had 2 teeth? Am i just imagining things or is she a big fibber 🤔

Three meals. Snacks. Water.
Such a perfect child....

Snacks aren’t meant to be introduced until 12months 🤔
Yeah i'm calling bullshit on this one, absolutely no way in hell is he eating all that. I've literally only just got my almost 9 month old on 2 meals a day and even at that she eats a very small amount. She needs to increase his milk intake if he's still hungry 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
He might well be eating that much. My 8 month old has 4 8oz bottles, x3 meals and x2 desserts and finger food snacks during the day. She is a big girl with a big appetite.

So on her story today she said Roman got his first tooth last night but i'm pretty sure she mentioned a while ago while asking for suggestions for finger foods that he had 2 teeth? Am i just imagining things or is she a big fibber 🤔

Yeah i'm calling bullshit on this one, absolutely no way in hell is he eating all that. I've literally only just got my almost 9 month old on 2 meals a day and even at that she eats a very small amount. She needs to increase his milk intake if he's still hungry 🤦‍♀️
Same here!! Breakfast and dinner....she’s not fussed about lunch so I’ve given up for now....although if I wave a biscuit or veg crisp at her she whips it away before you can say boo 😂😂

Reactions: 1
He might well be eating that much. My 8 month old has 4 8oz bottles, x3 meals and x2 desserts and finger food snacks during the day. She is a big girl with a big appetite.
Wow thats impressive 😱 suppose all babies are different with different appetites, i think its just her bragginess that grinds me and makes me think its a bit bullshitty 🤷‍♀️

Same here!! Breakfast and dinner....she’s not fussed about lunch so I’ve given up for now....although if I wave a biscuit or veg crisp at her she whips it away before you can say boo 😂😂
😂😂 yess, mine will literally take the food off our plates but won't touch her own which is exactly the same, she's more interested in chewing noses, toes and books 🤔

I think it’s because she uses the sleep consultant who advocates feeding loads in the day so that the baby sleeps at night. It’s not his naturally being hungry.

My 9 month old eats 3 meals a day and has dessert after each meal and 4 8oz bottles a day. I don't brag about it on my IG so did it even happen??

Reactions: 2
Do we have the same child 😂? my 8 month old has near enough the exact same and sometimes a bottle in the middle of the night too. He would eat more if I gave it to him. But does it really matter if one child eats more than another? In a years time he might become really fussy and refuse food where as another child who isn’t fussed now might become a scoffer! ‘Insta mums’ need to realise it’s not a competition!!

Reactions: 5
I’m about to move my almost 9 month onto 3 meals
day soon...it will be a slow process I think , don’t want to rush it ! I feel Lucy was giving 3 meals a day probably before Roman was naturally ready.

All this ads must be the crazy amount of work she was moaning about doing
Guys she is sooooooo busy!

Either way they all turn into toddlers who only eat nuggets, chips and chocolate. Wonder if that will be instad as well

Reactions: 6
So ignoring the holy mother..... why is she advertising hello fresh because she gets bored of cooking the same things when she advertises rwl as being great for meal ideas

Give me strength

My boy was born in the same week as Roman and he eats up a storm! 4 x 6/7oz bottles, 3 meals and sometimes a wee 4am bottle too. He'd eat more if I gave it to him (and did, but he rapidly dropped milk) so I have reduced his portion sizes.

He is a baby led weaned baby so I don't spoon feed him anything, he literally just chows down food like you wouldn't believe.

I left out pinwheels that I had made for batch freezing the other day and my husband (bless him) let him eat 4 before he called me to ask if this was normal!!! (And this is my 2nd child!)

• Haha
I literally used to think this woman was the most gorgeous being. I used to see her on Towie and be like I wish I could look like her she is beautiful! But not so much now🤔😒 seen this pic this morning on her insta and it's not her most flattering I don't know whats changed maybe it's part to do with her seeming like such a bratty, self obsessed selfish person.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I literally used to think this woman was the most gorgeous being. I used to see her on Towie and be like I wish I could look like her she is beautiful! But not so much now🤔😒 seen this pic this morning on her insta and it's not her most flattering I don't know whats changed maybe it's part to do with her seeming like such a bratty, self obsessed selfish person.
I’m going to tattle hell but I’ve never thought she was nice looking. She’s always had a good figure but that’s it. I don’t think she’s aged well either. Looks dreadful with her hair snatched back like that. I’ll get me coat 😜🤣

Reactions: 10
Think she is looking a bit too skinny now? Or maybe it's just the way her hair is pasted back off her face

All
I can say is, it looks like she's had hair and makeup to
Attend a funeral. That's what that picture shouts to me. I may be wrong. I think it stinks.

She looks like she is trying too hard to shake off the TOWIE 'fart on Mario's nob' look and trying to keep up with the 'I'm a classy Mum who breastfeeds' look

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like she is trying too hard to shake off the TOWIE 'fart on Mario's nob' look and trying to keep up with the 'I'm a classy Mum who breastfeeds' look
Hahahaha she will always be a ‘fart on Mario’s nob’ type of girl though, no matter how many breastfeeding, Mother Earth posts she shares.

From the comments on Instagram under that photo of her with her hair scrapped back I think she was going to that funeral 🥴 who takes a selfie on their way to a funeral. Not one ounce of class that girl

Did she really upload a selfie on the day of Ryan’s dads funeral/Memorial Day? Sorry but this is VERY disrespectful, she is so out of touch with reality it’s unbelievable! 😕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.