Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get she may not have felt comfortable posting a tribute or mentioning it on Instagram, but if that were me, I would perhaps have taken a few days off of Instagram out of respect
Exactly. She’s just carrying on like nothing has happened. So disrespectful

Reactions: 4
Not only the obscene amount from aspinal but that food company sending Roman free food essentially. That made me so angry. She can well afford to feed her kid as we have seen on a daily basis where there are many who will be struggling so much right now - where is their free gifted food?! And then as someone said , to be posting all this free stuff?! So tone deaf.
Look at how when she tagged the company it was a block colour and obvious but when it comes to stating it’s gifted it’s a colour that blends into the background so you can hardly see it... she’s an absolute snake

I get she may not have felt comfortable posting a tribute or mentioning it on Instagram, but if that were me, I would perhaps have taken a few days off of Instagram out of respect
So true... fair enough they may not have been close or even on talking terms, you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but have a little respect and stay quiet for a few days instead of carrying on like nothing happened... oh wait, she only cares about herself, I forgot 🥴

Reactions: 5
Look at how when she tagged the company it was a block colour and obvious but when it comes to stating it’s gifted it’s a colour that blends into the background so you can hardly see it... she’s an absolute snake

So true... fair enough they may not have been close or even on talking terms, you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors but have a little respect and stay quiet for a few days instead of carrying on like nothing happened... oh wait, she only cares about herself, I forgot 🥴
Yeah the gifted was purposefully made to fade into the background!!!!

Reactions: 3
I have reported her to the ASA. I couldn't see the gifted sign and rules state she should clearly show it. Just hope ASA agree with me.
These so called influencers, celebs, failed actresses, bloggers or whatever they are called are very privileged receiving expensive goods and then bragging about it when tens of thousands of people are relying on food banks / have lost their jobs. Gift to the needy and not the greedy.

Reactions: 11
Imagine coming onto Instagram trying to be a relatable mum, crying you have taken on too much work and all you have to do is record a couple off Instagram stories and open youre free tit you get sent!?! Tough life

Reactions: 10
I just find her so fake, the Thomas brothers are very close, I think it’s so sad that Ryan wasn’t with his dad at the end of his life. Can’t see Lucy and Ryan lasting to be honest, she seems like a selfish little madam..she has zero respect and no real family values..shameful that she is promoting on insta again..Adam and Ryan have put nothing on social media, she should take a look at herself..wonder what the other family members say about her 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So do we think she’s made recently bereaved Ryan take her pictures outside of the Ivy OR he’s up north and she’s not accompanied him during this awful time. Swanning around a posh restaurant and bragging about it while the Thomas family deal with their grief. I think some more things are going to come out about Dougies death

Reactions: 11
So do we think she’s made recently bereaved Ryan take her pictures outside of the Ivy OR he’s up north and she’s not accompanied him during this awful time. Swanning around a posh restaurant and bragging about it while the Thomas family deal with their grief. I think some more things are going to come out about Dougies death
It’s all so odd isn’t it....either option isn’t ideal really and shows a lack of feeling all round.
I also personally find it odd that it was so late at night for that baby? Unless it was from earlier in the day and she only posted it later on?

I'm guessing she is with her friends or fam
I guess she can now bubble with another household so could be her fam.

Reactions: 2
She really annoys me. I saw her insta stories. 5 of them being her son eating his greens. Yes lap it up now because I guarantee come 18months old and he'll throw them at your head! Wonder if that will make it on to gram 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You could see a mans shoe by the baby so I’m guessing Ryan unless it was her Dad or another family member. I did find it slightly distasteful her posing outside a restaurant when her partner has just lost his Dad last week. I suppose that‘s Lucy all over though, me me me. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ryan wanted to spend more time in Manchester now to be near his family, which is bound to cause issues

Reactions: 7
I think she’s so selfish.
I didn’t realise dougie was ill ? Or was it sudden ?
The 3 brothers are so close and Adams wife seems lovely.
I don’t think Lucy fits in.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s so selfish.
I didn’t realise dougie was ill ? Or was it sudden ?
The 3 brothers are so close and Adams wife seems lovely.
I don’t think Lucy fits in.
I think it must have been sudden but nothing has really been said about it. I agree, Lucy doesn’t fit in with them, she’s too self obsessed and I think she thinks she’s a cut above! I’m sure she mentioned on Towie that she never had a close family unit and I think it’s been mentioned on here so there could be some jealousy about how close Ryan is to his family

Reactions: 4
I think it must have been sudden but nothing has really been said about it. I agree, Lucy doesn’t fit in with them, she’s too self obsessed and I think she thinks she’s a cut above! I’m sure she mentioned on Towie that she never had a close family unit and I think it’s been mentioned on here so there could be some jealousy about how close Ryan is to his family
I was just about to say this. I remember when she cheated on Mario he said he was upset because he tried to make her part of his family because she wasn’t close to her own and had lots of problems with them growing up. That probably explains why she literally doesn’t seem to care or have any respect for his dads passing. It’s also a bit of a coincidence that Ryan doesn’t speak to his mum now he is with Lucy. She sounds to me like now she has a baby with him and got her claws in she’s become a bit of a princess and it’s her way or the highway. It won’t last long, it will start to grate on him and he will get sick of her, start to miss his family and leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was just about to say this. I remember when she cheated on Mario he said he was upset because he tried to make her part of his family because she wasn’t close to her own and had lots of problems with them growing up. That probably explains why she literally doesn’t seem to care or have any respect for his dads passing. It’s also a bit of a coincidence that Ryan doesn’t speak to his mum now he is with Lucy. She sounds to me like now she has a baby with him and got her claws in she’s become a bit of a princess and it’s her way or the highway. It won’t last long, it will start to grate on him and he will get sick of her, start to miss his family and leave.
I agree, Ryan always seemed very close to his Mum so yeah it does seem a coincidence. I’ve always thought Lucy was more into Ryan all along!

She is doing another Q&A - how many questions will she do about breastfeeding, weaning and sleep as if she hasn’t said the same thing a million times already?!

She is doing another Q&A - how many questions will she do about breastfeeding, weaning and sleep as if she hasn’t said the same thing a million times already?!
And Roman being such an amazing eater 😴😴

Reactions: 2
She will be doing these questions about breast feeding till Romans 21st
She’s so dull
Does she have nothing else worth talking about ?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.