Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how on Ryan's story you see the truth of Roman's sleep, with him waking up at 6.15am. Wouldn't see that on Lucy's story, she only posts about his sleep when there's something to brag about. 'My baby sleeps through for 13 hours a night'... does he though? šŸ§

Reactions: 5
Hahaha this is brilliant, I donā€™t follow him because I donā€™t like him, but I love the truth being shown

Reactions: 1
Shame for Scarlett only having 1 photo on the wall....I have step kids and my own kids. All have equal photos around the house despite how often they are here. That's a "this is Lucys house wall". Awful sad and pretty damaging behavioural to display.

Reactions: 8
Shame for Scarlett only having 1 photo on the wall....I have step kids and my own kids. All have equal photos around the house despite how often they are here. That's a "this is Lucys house wall". Awful sad and pretty damaging behavioural to display.
Its sad isnā€™t it! Also why are the frames so wonky and spaced in a strange way?

Reactions: 1
Funny how on Ryan's story you see the truth of Roman's sleep, with him waking up at 6.15am. Wouldn't see that on Lucy's story, she only posts about his sleep when there's something to brag about. 'My baby sleeps through for 13 hours a night'... does he though? šŸ§
Haha I thought this! And I notice she isnā€™t up with him - now Ryanā€™s back he can do the early morning shift so she can have a lie in!

Reactions: 3
Moaning about a 615 wake up call. Thatā€™s not even early. I get up fo work every day at 6amšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø These z listers donā€™t know they are born šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

I know I thought the same also never posts anything about Romans other nan (Ryan's mum) all for her family Ryan's doesn't get a look in

Lucyā€™s latest Herbal Essences AD... first of all her hair looks perfectly clean and freshly blowdried, she really isnā€™t fooling anyone that sheā€™s about to jump in the shower and wash it šŸ˜‚ secondly, I just find all ā€œinfluencersā€ ADā€™s so unbelievably cringey now, do they really think we believe what theyā€™re saying when itā€™s so clearly an advertisement for a product. You ā€œuseā€ the product because youā€™re being paid too. End of. Makes me so mad that companies are still using influencers as a genuine form of advertising still!

Reactions: 7
Lucyā€™s photos wall looks bloody awful šŸ˜£ looks like she was drunk putting them up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think style sisters put them up ages ago? They came and did her wardrobe and Iā€™m sure they did it.

I remember they did Danielle Armstrongā€™s picture wall too and were talking through that they donā€™t measure or plan they just put a frame up at a time and see what looks good. They didnā€™t do a good job on Lucyā€™s šŸ˜‚

Sheā€™s just clarifying everything weā€™ve questioned here.
Saying that, no wonder she is the size she is. Sheā€™s barely eating anything cos she is just so so so BUSY

Urgh the whole thing so is showy off again - golden boob! Part of me thinks she has breastfed for so long just so she can brag about it.

Reactions: 6
Didnā€™t mind the q and a, whatever, but mum life is eating a kiddylicious bar for snack? Iā€™ve never eaten one cause I alway save them for the kids (have had to have a sip of the water in the sippy cup when I was gagging for a drink and someone looked at me like I was mad)

• Heart
Didnā€™t mind the q and a, whatever, but mum life is eating a kiddylicious bar for snack? Iā€™ve never eaten one cause I alway save them for the kids (have had to have a sip of the water in the sippy cup when I was gagging for a drink and someone looked at me like I was mad)
There is no way one of those has any nutritional value for a fully grown adult! (Was she actually eating it?)

On her story of Roman with the pancakes- Ryan is on the phone in the background and Iā€™m he sure he says ā€œid usually go in and pay for it and now I canā€™t even afford this weddingā€ šŸ˜³

• Wow
I couldnā€™t stop laughing at that šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she must think we are all dumb! Sheā€™s had loads of work done! Liar..same as the Faiers sisters...they are pumped full of Botox and fillers but always deny it! Arseholes! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

No fillers or botox šŸ„± come off it your lips were like this in towie

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.