Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is sooooooo skinny now... Surely skinner than before she got pregnant?

Reactions: 6
She is sooooooo skinny now... Surely skinner than before she got pregnant?
Yeah I was a bit shocked too. Good for her if she’s happy though?
I’m a bit uncomfortable with Scarlett doing workouts though, isn’t she about 12?

Reactions: 4
Lollipop head! All the comments though saying how amazing she looks so she has achieved her aim.

Reactions: 3
This does not look healthy. 😞
I think she looks amazing! Good for her, she looks healthy and done this in a healthy way too.

Yeah I was a bit shocked too. Good for her if she’s happy though?
I’m a bit uncomfortable with Scarlett doing workouts though, isn’t she about 12?
I think she may be slightly older but kids can do exercise, if anything it should be encouraged for kids to do exercise. If she enjoys it then why not. People would moan if she was sat on her phone whilst the parents did a workout! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Scarlett is yet in secondary school, pretty sure she is Year 6.

Edit to say just looked it up and she was born in 2008 so yes 12!! Thought she was younger than that for some reason.

Reactions: 1
I think she looks amazing! Good for her, she looks healthy and done this in a healthy way too.

I think she may be slightly older but kids can do exercise, if anything it should be encouraged for kids to do exercise. If she enjoys it then why not. People would moan if she was sat on her phone whilst the parents did a workout! 🤦🏼‍♀️
No I agree with your point about the phone, it’s not a moan that she’s active - I’m all for kids being active - I’m just uncomfortable with children doing adult workouts I think? Idk as long as she’s happy that’s what matters I agree.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think its all about her family and Ryan's dont get a look in? He's shipped off to Essex and they make the excuse they have 2 homes and they live both. Wonder where Romans doctor is or where he will go to school bet its not up north

Reactions: 4
Goes on and on and on about how healthy Roman is. Yet giving him a maple syrup loaded crumble. and for breakfast as well. What happened to no sugar before 2 Lucy? So easily could have left it out. She probably thinks sugar just means actually sugar granules.

I'm not bothered about Lucy's weight- I feel with weight after pregnancy is down to individual how they want to look. God knows what hormones they go through after pregnancy (I've not been preggo yet).

I love the bond scarlett and king roman have well what we saw from Ryan's insta story.

Well seeing as we are and have been in on and off lockdown since 2020, it would've been appropriate for Lucy to move up to North last year while she wasn't that involved with RWL work. Now she's back off maternity she's unlikely to want to have a long time stay up in Manchester which is a shame.

I just want to know what's Ryan's job? How's he earning? Has he invested in property or what... Bit strange his other two brothers look like they work but him just back and forth to North and London & looks after Scarlett..

Reactions: 5
No I agree with your point about the phone, it’s not a moan that she’s active - I’m all for kids being active - I’m just uncomfortable with children doing adult workouts I think? Idk as long as she’s happy that’s what matters I agree.
I don’t think the workouts are any different to PE with Joe, as long as she’s not lifting heavy weights then the workouts are pretty much family friendly. I think it was the family friendly workout they did on the RWL page anyway but my kids often do workouts with me, i struggle to keep up with them!!!😂🥵

Reactions: 3
Wasn't bothered about Scarlett doing the workout, but was definitely bothered about Roman sat behind them eating in his chair, with no eyes on him at all! Why couldn't they position him so that they can all keep an eye on him while they workout? He can go behind the camera and be in their field of vision constantly, not shoved at the back where he could easily choke in total silence.

Roman on that slide this morning and straight on to hard word flooring was giving me the fear. Why the hell did Ryan think that was a good idea.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.