Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she delete the story about feeding Roman healthy food? I had sent it to a friend because her baby is about to start eating.

Reactions: 2
just to add to my earlier comment... why does she have 12 month plus kiddylicous bars? Roman is what 10 months old? She is lying if she says she isn't in some sort of calorie/carb deficit. Or maybe I'm just jealous cause I've not had a baby and look like a potato

• Haha
Reactions: 4
just to add to my earlier comment... why does she have 12 month plus kiddylicous bars? Roman is what 10 months old? She is lying if she says she isn't in some sort of calorie/carb deficit. Or maybe I'm just jealous cause I've not had a baby and look like a potato
If she's doing blw
Then the age guidelines don't matter

Reactions: 3
Why did she delete the story about feeding Roman healthy food? I had sent it to a friend because her baby is about to start eating.
Maybe because she remembered she gave him pancakes this morning with chocolate in!

There is no way one of those has any nutritional value for a fully grown adult! (Was she actually eating it?)
Probably not - plus all those baby snack have literally hardly any flavour/taste! I wouldn’t want to eat one 😂

Reactions: 1
Her saying Roman doesnt get any sugar is laughable 😂 she literally posted about him eating CHOCOLATE chip pancakes this morning and those pouches are full of sugar too 🤦‍♀️ theres nothing wrong with allowing little sweet treats so why is she acting as if its a sin. Dick

Reactions: 9
On her story of Roman with the pancakes- Ryan is on the phone in the background and I’m he sure he says “id usually go in and pay for it and now I can’t even afford this wedding” 😳
I definitely hear “can’t afford this wedding” !

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She forgot she gives him chocolate and maple syrup. Like do whatever you want with your kid. But sharing weaning recipes with sugar whenNHS say to avoid it until two.I don’t know, just feel badfor the mums who would follow Lucy blindly and actually think they are healthy weaning recipes. And if you are going to do that, probably shouldn’t start making out that your child is only healthy

Reactions: 5
She is probably getting friends and family to refer to her as "golden boobs" thought she would have feed him past a year as she's obsessed with it, and also when she stops what on earth is she going to talk about 😅

• Haha
She is probably getting friends and family to refer to her as "golden boobs" thought she would have feed him past a year as she's obsessed with it, and also when she stops what on earth is she going to talk about 😅
I had to google what this even is. To be honest she clearly doesn’t love breastfeeding as much as she makes out. If she loved it she would at least carry on until two years

I had to google what this even is. To be honest she clearly doesn’t love breastfeeding as much as she makes out. If she loved it she would at least carry on until two years
Esp as we will probably be in lockdown for longer, and she doesn't really work. So if she did love it as much as she let's on like you said would go longer. She's probably counting down the seconds until she stops

The golden boobs is a thing with bfing mothers but i feel like it's really braggy and unfair to people who genuinely love bfing but didn't get to make it to a year or couldn't bf at all after trying so hard, it's kind of like a big slap in the face to some people who may feel inadequate or they haven't done a good enough job but sure she doesn't care about other peoples feelings and just wants all the attetion for herself and her almighty golden boob 🙄

The nhs recommends 2 years minimum. I don’t know if I can’t take another year of her bragging about how amazing she is at bfing though

The golden boobs is a thing with bfing mothers but i feel like it's really braggy and unfair to people who genuinely love bfing but didn't get to make it to a year or couldn't bf at all after trying so hard, it's kind of like a big slap in the face to some people who may feel inadequate or they haven't done a good enough job but sure she doesn't care about other peoples feelings and just wants all the attetion for herself and her almighty golden boob 🙄
I've never heard of this. I breastfed for two years, it was rough going, especially at the start, and after i went back to work. I joined several support groups to help me cope with it, and noone ever said this. Please don't tar all breastfeeding mothers with Lucy's smug brush.

Lol yes 😂 bet he regrets now leaving in a huff because they wouldn’t pay him what he was asking! Whatcha doing now Jason?!?
Wow! Is that why he left?
He is a rubbish actor, should of be grateful that he got an acting gig

Reactions: 1
Wow! Is that why he left?
He is a rubbish actor, should of be grateful that he got an acting gig
Yeah apparently Corrie were doing pay reviews or something and Ryan was demanding over £100,000 but only a few actors got that amount and they were like longstanding actors like Ken Barlow. I think he thought he was better than that and Corrie so left when they wouldn’t pay him more .

Reactions: 3
I've never heard of this. I breastfed for two years, it was rough going, especially at the start, and after i went back to work. I joined several support groups to help me cope with it, and noone ever said this. Please don't tar all breastfeeding mothers with Lucy's smug brush.
Oh god no i'm definitely not, i breastfed myself for 7 months but couldnt continue due to a number of reasons but its a massive thing in the support group i was in so i ended up having to leave it just cause it was constant golden boob this golden boob that, im from NI so maybe its more of a big thing here?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.