Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
I couldn’t stop laughing at that 😂😂😂 she must think we are all dumb! She’s had loads of work done! Liar..same as the Faiers sisters...they are pumped full of Botox and fillers but always deny it! Arseholes! 🤬🤬🤬

No fillers or botox 🥱 come off it your lips were like this in towie

Reactions: 7

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Stopped watching her for a while because she’s so unbearable.. just had a look this morning and she is so far from re it’s unbelievable. Why did she have a child again? All she does is moan about him, I haven’t had a wee in peace for 20 months but I’m not bothered 😂 moaning she has she share her breakfast. thats what we do. youll be sharing til he’s 10 probably 🤨🤨 and the fact she leaves him unattended whilst working out.. I’m sure a hour long walk uphills etc with the pram would be more beneficial then a 10 minute workout. She knows how to make other mums feel bad without even trying. Don’t get me started on filming him when he’s just woken up.. pretty sure if Ryan did that to her she’d have something to say. Sick of these celebs treating their kids like content alllll the damn time.. poor kid

MrsP90

I’ve been breastfeeding for nearly 14 months now and my tits aren’t glowing a gorgeous gold, feel a bit short changed if I’m honest 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Moomie0812

She really annoys me. I saw her insta stories. 5 of them being her son eating his greens. Yes lap it up now because I guarantee come 18months old and he'll throw them at your head! Wonder if that will make it on to gram 🤔

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
Don’t worry, she honestly comes across as so braggy and smug about all her presents for king Roman, I also thought the same thing! It came across as showing off so much and just felt unnecessary. You are doing great and don’t ever let Lucy make you feel bad, she has no idea of reality .

Emslou22

Lucy’s latest Herbal Essences AD... first of all her hair looks perfectly clean and freshly blowdried, she really isn’t fooling anyone that she’s about to jump in the shower and wash it 😂 secondly, I just find all “influencers” AD’s so unbelievably cringey now, do they really think we believe what they’re saying when it’s so clearly an advertisement for a product. You “use” the product because you’re being paid too. End of. Makes me so mad that companies are still using influencers as a genuine form of advertising still!

XxmfxX

Tbh the only way she’s done that is the cry it out method, not that she’d admit it 😬🤷🏻‍♀️
She did say she put earplugs in and slept in the spare room before so i honestly don't doubt it, personally i can't bare to hear my little girl cry for even a minute without giving her a cuddle, i just don't know how anyone can do it

• Wow
  • Sad
What the fuck does Ryan actually do in that house?! You’re telling me he can’t mind his own son for half an hour whilst Lucy gets showered and sorted?

Granted he may be away or something, but then that still doesn’t justify all her whinging about having to get up “early”.

I can’t wait until a Roman is a toddler and all that precious sleep training goes out the window. She won't know her arse from her elbow 🤣

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
I have no words with the latest insta. She genuinely believes she's is the only person to have a kid

PinkFong

What's wrong with that? Mine was in front facing from that age and so has every child I've known
It’s much safer to keep them rear facing for as long as possible. Mine is nearly 3 and still rear faces.

Some don’t because either a) they are unaware or b) they don’t have much money.

Rear facing seats for older kids are notoriously more expensive. I presume cost isn’t the reason for Lucy.

If it’s due to being unaware - she should put the time and effort in to look into it.

Last edited:

Disneylover

VIP Member
So do we think she’s made recently bereaved Ryan take her pictures outside of the Ivy OR he’s up north and she’s not accompanied him during this awful time. Swanning around a posh restaurant and bragging about it while the Thomas family deal with their grief. I think some more things are going to come out about Dougies death
You could see a mans shoe by the baby so I’m guessing Ryan unless it was her Dad or another family member. I did find it slightly distasteful her posing outside a restaurant when her partner has just lost his Dad last week. I suppose that‘s Lucy all over though, me me me. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ryan wanted to spend more time in Manchester now to be near his family, which is bound to cause issues

Lilykins

VIP Member
Imagine being so self-absorbed and desperate to look a certain way that you turn your back on your baby to do a work out while they eat.

Posts picture of her looking slim and teeny tiny after a baby (not looking for praise and adoration at all 🤦‍♀️) - she knows most mums (I’m not saying all) will look at that and think blimey I wish I looked that good before having a bloody baby let alone after. It’s the sly needs and craving for compliments on how she’s getting everything just right that winds me up. You’re perfect Lucy, perfect at breastfeeding, perfect at getting your baby to sleep, perfect at getting king Roman to eat ALL his food, perfect body so toned and not a stretch mark in sight. Just an all round bloody perfect Mum 🙌🙌🙌🙌 showing us the highs and lows of parenthood 😴😴😴😴 Relatable my arse 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂
All of this 100%

Penny for them

Chatty Member
She's not bought those gifts x babies have no concept of material things only of love and security. No shop can provide this. I have have also not bought a whole lot and honestly she is obsessed with my kitchen drawers and the pots and pans in them 😂 she will give no shits to what presents are and head right to the kitchen 😊💕

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Look at me
Look
How skinny I am after having a baby !!! That picture screams.
yeh ok I am jealous cos I still have my baby weight from almost twoyears 🥺🥺😞🥴😅

Drea1984

Chatty Member
What?
They’ve just bought a house together, he’s been there all weekend, what’s made you think this?

have I missed something 😂
🤣 if they haven’t already I think they will soon.
No photos on Instagram of each other, those weird attention seeking interviews he did last week complaining essentially about his son needing Lucy’s attention, & I think the house is for him. Not for the “family”.
He is a plum. Never forgot what he said about Tina after she had Scarlett. Vile man who always seems on the verge of hysteria.

PinkFong

Many car seats that are group 1 say 9kg or over and they can be front facing. The NHS website says it. I really cannot see her putting her child in danger. My HV even said it was okay, when I double checked when he turned 1.
There have been lots of studies into this subject. And rear facing is recommended for as long as possible, but until the age of 2 at the very least.

Rear facing is said to be 500% safer for children up to the age of 2. And still considered safer than forward facing even beyond that age.

Anyway - I feel I’m turning this into a baby seat safety lesson. So I’ll leave it there!

But if it gets more people thinking and researching - I’m glad I mentioned it.

• Heart