Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over that pic ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lucy: just in case you forgot here is a pic of me in a pair of Spanx, in heels, on an exercise ball, working, breast feeding Roman ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I have no words with the latest insta. She genuinely believes she's is the only person to have a kid
Agree - felt exactly the same. I canโ€™t stand her narrative of โ€˜look at my amazing post baby body, guys I got it by eating normally and barely exercisingโ€™! Look at me Iโ€™m a just a normal working mum just like you all!โ€™
Whatever!!! F*ck off!!

I can't get over that pic ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lucy: just in case you forgot here is a pic of me in a pair of Spanx, in heels, on an exercise ball, working, breast feeding Roman ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Just in case you forgot I breastfeed and work !! Iโ€™m a trailblazer guys!

Reactions: 5
Shes unbearable isnt she?? King Roman!! The only mother to have breastfed, the only woman to have given birth, the only mother to juggle childcare whilst working!! 1st class pleb

Reactions: 13
Shes unbearable isnt she?? King Roman!! The only mother to have breastfed, the only woman to have given birth, the only mother to juggle childcare whilst working!! 1st class pleb
Working is debatable. Iโ€™d like to see her work in an office 8:30-5:30 every day and have to get King Roman to and from nursery / childminders and still find time to cook him dinner and do all of the housework and washing etc

Reactions: 10
Hands up if you just get on with parenting your child(ren) every day without expressing how great you are even though every minute is difficult (because itโ€™s not really is it?)๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Working is debatable. Iโ€™d like to see her work in an office 8:30-5:30 every day and have to get King Roman to and from nursery / childminders and still find time to cook him dinner and do all of the housework and washing etc
This ๐Ÿ’ฏ !!! She thinks doing the odd advert and work out is her being a working mum. Most days she seems to be at home sitting on the sofa. When she did work she Still took her baby with her to breastfeed on demand. I didnโ€™t see her pumping in a cupboard! She didnโ€™t even put her Christmas decorations up herself for crying out loud!

Reactions: 4
Do you reckon if she did work in an office she'd sit on an exercise ball?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
First day back at work today after a years maternity leave, working from home, i forgot to take a photo of me sitting at my kitchen table in my lounge wear with heels on feeding the baby ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First day back at work today after a years maternity leave, working from home, i forgot to take a photo of me sitting at my kitchen table in my lounge wear with heels on feeding the baby ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
No evidence to show us no pay check for today sorry ๐Ÿ˜œ be more Lucy everyone! ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like me, 2 under 3 years old and I work 13 hour shifts on a hospital ward. Im in the middle of completing my qcf in any free time I get as I want to go on and do my degree. My dad is my childcare and a massive help as we could never afford childcare. She has it too easy and doesnt realise she is peeing a lot of parents off

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She just doesn't get that her lifestyle, which she thinks is sooo hard, and it's sooo impressive that she can juggle it all, is a lifestyle that most ACTUAL working mums would only dream of. She prats about in gym clothes, does a few ads and workouts, all on her own terms, and thinks she's superwoman as a result. Imagine if she had to actually live in hardship.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
she follows ryanโ€™s mum again now, assuming they made up when lucy went to manchester a few days ago

Again another lie..she did a Q&A not that long ago saying BF came so naturally and she never had any pain with it
Yep I definitely remember her saying she'd never experienced pain with it. She'll just say whatever takes her fancy that day. Some days she's natural earth mother 'breastfeeding was so natural for me'. Some days she's business boss babe, pushing through painful breastfeeding and working 5 jobs and perching on an exercise ball in heels. PICK A LANE!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.