Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have found that SOMETIMES breastfeeding mums shame formula fed mums and it’s some massive achievement that they have breastfed babies to a certain point.... the fact you have both survived a year breast fed or not is the achievement in my eyes , it should be a motherhood journey not a feeding journey, but somehow mums don’t get the same recognition for formula feeding for a year which I think causes the big divide. I breast fed/combi my boy until around 4 months as he started to prefer a bottle so I think being baby led is better than persisting with either way. I don’t like the idea of being a human pacifier, any issue to just use the boob... I have a friend at the minute who is a first time dad and he is really really struggling with the fact he is struggling to settle his baby because she is breast fed. I also couldnt imagine feeding my now one year who has 10 teeth 😳😳😳 and at times I think doing it past a certain age is glorifying for the mum more than the benefits to the child.

At the end of the day, we are all mums, surviving and ensuring our babies are thriving in any way we chose and THAT is OKAY

Reactions: 16
I have found that SOMETIMES breastfeeding mums shame formula fed mums and it’s some massive achievement that they have breastfed babies to a certain point.... the fact you have both survived a year breast fed or not is the achievement in my eyes , it should be a motherhood journey not a feeding journey, but somehow mums don’t get the same recognition for formula feeding for a year which I think causes the big divide. I breast fed/combi my boy until around 4 months as he started to prefer a bottle so I think being baby led is better than persisting with either way. I don’t like the idea of being a human pacifier, any issue to just use the boob... I have a friend at the minute who is a first time dad and he is really really struggling with the fact he is struggling to settle his baby because she is breast fed. I also couldnt imagine feeding my now one year who has 10 teeth 😳😳😳 and at times I think doing it past a certain age is glorifying for the mum more than the benefits to the child.

At the end of the day, we are all mums, surviving and ensuring our babies are thriving in any way we chose and THAT is OKAY
Yes definitely, it’s hard work isn’t it. I do think if a BF wants to shout it from the rooftops that they have fed for a certain amount of time should be celebrated, I don’t think that’s shaming mums who don’t BF, i think that reflects may be more about the mum who couldn’t BF and her emotions (which I think there needs to be more support out there on this) but any parent (or non-parent too) shaming anyone for the way they feed their baby should not be happening and they should be ashamed of themselves. I bottle fed my first baby for various reasons and it was my decision to stop BF, but at the same time I wished I had tried harder but also I was proud of my mum friends who reach their BF milestones, I was very much go with the flow with the baby bit, 2nd time I BF and was proud of myself for reaching the stage I got to, however I didn’t feel the need to shout it all over Social media but I don’t think anyone else should feel guilty for doing this either. In fact every parent should shout every milestone however their baby is fed because parenting is hard. I can’t imagine having a newborn during this time and the only network parents have at the moment is mostly social media and feeling guilt however they feed or whatever their baby does when sometimes you just need a mum friend to hug you when times are hard. I really feel for those parents out there during this time.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think the point of the thread is to discuss breast vs. bottle, the point is Lucy will just say or do whatever she needs to take whichever ad job she’s lined up that day. She just has to often shoehorn the ‘I’m breastfeeding’ into whatever it is she’s doing which is what some of us Tattlers find amusing/ infuriating!

Reactions: 18
I can't believe the selection of plates and bowls in that cupboard! We have two silicone plates with sections, a pack of four sticky bowls and some normal little plastic bowls. We don't even come close to using it all! We bought a pack of four wearable bibs off Amazon and were given one of those silicone pouch bibs, we just wipe clean after each use. Why does she need all that stuff spilling out of her cupboard to wean one baby, I'm honestly shocked!

Reactions: 5
I can't believe the selection of plates and bowls in that cupboard! We have two silicone plates with sections, a pack of four sticky bowls and some normal little plastic bowls. We don't even come close to using it all! We bought a pack of four wearable bibs off Amazon and were given one of those silicone pouch bibs, we just wipe clean after each use. Why does she need all that stuff spilling out of her cupboard to wean one baby, I'm honestly shocked!
That would be because us normal people didn't get all our stuff gifted..doubt she paid for any off that

Been ALOT of ads lately. Wonder how much she gets paid for these? Heard Mrs hinch can get 24k for a st

Been ALOT of ads lately. Wonder how much she gets paid for these? Heard Mrs hinch can get 24k for a st
That’s mad isn’t really? I wonder how much revenue this Insta ads really generate because I for one, an often put off a brand depending on who they’re working with 😂

She needs to make her mind up what food she's promoting one minute she's living off fast food and easy cooking... than its RWL recipes and now its hello fresh or something 😂 good god woman

When they do an insta-story which is promoting a product, do they think we actually believe their hype about the product? I.e Ryan and the baby wipes (today, and that’s just an example). They promote so so much, it’s obvious they don’t believe in what they are promoting/ I truly believe they would promote Anything!!!!

Reactions: 4
When they do an insta-story which is promoting a product, do they think we actually believe their hype about the product? I.e Ryan and the baby wipes (today, and that’s just an example). They promote so so much, it’s obvious they don’t believe in what they are promoting/ I truly believe they would promote Anything!!!!
The most common starters for an ad:

‘Hi guys, a lot of you have been asking how I wipe my baby’s bum/ what brand paracetamol I use/ how I brush my hair...’ etc
‘As a working mum/ dad it’s important to me that I find the best product....(for my baby’s marketability)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else notice the meal Ryan cooked for them last night had crème fraiche and butter in it? 🤔

Anyone else notice the meal Ryan cooked for them last night had crème fraiche and butter in it? 🤔
I’m so sure she’s not dairy free and has been giving him formula, But needs to keep going with this whole narrative now otherwise she’s just another boring towie mum this whole breast feeding / dairy free weaning is her angle now. Let’s face it it’s hardly her sparkling personality that draw people in is it she seems a thick as two short planks!!
She’s already said breastfeeding is sooooooo important to her and she’s not stopping but then said she’s stopping and topping up with formula then said she’s dairy free but isn’t really because eats some things with dairy, make your mind up woman!!!!

Reactions: 4
He was making them both dinner and there's no one else there is there?
I just think it's sad if she is. I feel sorry for her. Imagine documenting so much of your life, literally multiple times a day and lying about how you're feeding your baby, it's just so odd. No one would care! Wouldn't that make you sit and reflect and think what the duck, this is ridiculous.

Not to defend Lucy but has she not been adding bits of dairy into her diet before starting roman on the milk ladder? I remember a story recently where she said she had some (dairy) cheese

Not to defend Lucy but has she not been adding bits of dairy into her diet before starting roman on the milk ladder? I remember a story recently where she said she had some (dairy) cheese
Yes she mentioned a few weeks back I remember, that she had been adding it back, I know my friend had to do this as well, so that’s why she’s having some bits of dairy, and then the same for Roman as well. My friend did it for her daughter and it worked.

She also said today though how she doesn’t think she will give him much dairy anyway so maybe she won’t continue with the milk ladder?!?

She also said today though how she doesn’t think she will give him much dairy anyway so maybe she won’t continue with the milk ladder?!?
Who knows! She probably doesn't even either. Mind what she was like about BLW? She's probably just to scared to do it.
Doesn't really matter that much either way what shes chooses to do though I suppose!

Not at all! It’s her baby her choice definitely, just remember her saying the other day she doesn’t think she will give Roman much dairy anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.