Lucy Mecklenburgh #2 Loads of ads and freebies galore but there’s no hiding Ryan’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I wish she would give it a rest with the breast feeding, some people breast fed some people don’t it doesn’t make you a better mother as long as your baby is fed it really shouldn’t matter.
Whichever way you feed your baby just get on with it no one gives a tit!

Reactions: 13
Oh god I wish she would give it a rest with the breast feeding, some people breast fed some people don’t it doesn’t make you a better mother as long as your baby is fed it really shouldn’t matter.
Whichever way you feed your baby just get on with it no one gives a tit!
I think she’s waiting for a medal from the Queen for breastfeeding

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like it when she says she has “nothing against formula” when she clearly thinks your vile if you give your baby formula 😂 I feel like some of those statements she’s said on that latest post are very sweeping statements and are surely just down to the baby. My baby was formula fed and he “eats a variety of flavours” 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Theres being an advocate for breastfeeding and then theres just throwing it in peoples faces.
I had to start giving my little girl formula due to supply issues, she only gets a boob now for comfort and through the night and i won't lie i felt like tit and a failure at first because of people like lucy making it look like an absolute breeze and going on and on about it. BUT, i know i'm doing what's best for my baby and that's all that matters.

Oh and she loves a 'variety of flavours' aswell so lucy can shove that in her pipe.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s such a weird post like she is trying to convert people like a kind of propaganda. She so clearly wants to come across as better than your average Mum and she is superior! Urgh!

Yeah my baby has eaten so many flavours and I’ve not breastfed!

Reactions: 4
Hasn’t she actually struggled to breastfeed the entire time though? It wasn’t exactly a breeze for her but she has to keep up the act doesn’t she

Reactions: 3
I currently still breastfeed my 13 month old and let me tell you he is the worst for eating actual food, not like my 1st formula fed baby 🤣 also I call bullshit on people giving her dirty looks or making comments, she just wants to be a preachy about being the queen of breastfeeding mothers, dishing out all her facts. I have never ever in the years of feeding had a comment or a look. These zcelebs just make it up because they love to NoRmALiSe BrEaStFeEdInG 😴😴

I currently still breastfeed my 13 month old and let me tell you he is the worst for eating actual food, not like my 1st formula fed baby 🤣 also I call bullshit on people giving her dirty looks or making comments, she just wants to be a preachy about being the queen of breastfeeding mothers, dishing out all her facts. I have never ever in the years of feeding had a comment or a look. These zcelebs just make it up because they love to NoRmALiSe BrEaStFeEdInG 😴😴

Agree. I think they see memes about these things & jump on the bandwagon & pretend it happens to them for sympathy, attention and content/engagement. I see she's chosen to focus on the 1 negative comment & doxx the person.. while I disagree with that person's opinion, it is their opinion and she's posted publicly and is a self confessed "influencer" therefore invites discussions & opinions on her posts so she needs to learn to live with differing opinions to hers.

She acts like an earth mother and like she's the best mother ever doing the best for her baby but if that was truly what she was doing she would ditch the #gifted pampers nappies and use re-usable nappies instead. Normal nappies full of plastic and chemicals and are not good for baby or the environment but you don't see her preaching that eh. Only preaches her breastfeeding, but moans about it in equal measures. She acts better than those who couldn't or chose not to breastfeed yet I bet she wouldnt like it if someone preached to her about reusable nappies or something else, an alternative method of parenting that is different to her choices. I think she's full of bullshit, she only has roman, breastfeeding & her rwl to post about, in a years time it will be something else she'll need to focus on posting about so often other than breastfeeding. Had to unfollow as she's become unbearable now, and I'm a breastfeeding mother, but sick & tired of her and her posts

I'm currently 5 months pregnant with my first child; I have no plans to breastfeed, it just really doesn't appeal to me at all. I'm aware of the health benefits etc it's just not something I want to do. But Lucy is able to make me feel like a tit mother and my baby isn't even here yet! I'm going to have to unfilled because the preachy behaviour is just getting too much. We understand Lucy you breastfeed, you're a wonderful mother, those of us who don't are terrible.

• Heart
I'm currently 5 months pregnant with my first child; I have no plans to breastfeed, it just really doesn't appeal to me at all. I'm aware of the health benefits etc it's just not something I want to do. But Lucy is able to make me feel like a tit mother and my baby isn't even here yet! I'm going to have to unfilled because the preachy behaviour is just getting too much. We understand Lucy you breastfeed, you're a wonderful mother, those of us who don't are terrible.
I didn’t breast feed my first and knew whilst pregnant I wouldn’t be. Loads of people said oh wait till he’s here but I just knew!
I didn’t even try and it doesn’t bother me because that’s my choice. I am now pregnant with my second and won’t be breastfeeding this time either. There is nothing wrong with us and baby still gets everything it needs to! I know it’s hard but try not to worry. You will still do an amazing job!

FYI my baby ate everything I gave him till he turned 18 months! Now he is VERY stubborn.

“Plain oats and 4oz BREAST MILK” just incase anyone forgot overnight that she breastfeeds

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fed is best! I knew when I was pregnant I didnt wanna breastfeed but my HV and midwife were pushy but I was adamant! Your baby your choice!

Lucy didn't need to pick out that one comment she just seen it and thought if she shared it and protested against it, loads of people would back her up and basically think she's amazing and blow smoke up her arse. Was all purely for her ego not to stick up for Mums that breastfeed in public

I do think she's struggled with breastfeeding (I mean she's complained about it enough) so she wants people telling her she's amazing and doing a good job so she feels better about herself. Can't Ryan do that rather than a load of followers on IG? She doesn't realise when doing this she makes others feel tit

Reactions: 5
Don’t worry, Lucy is a twit who preaches on one hand but then happily sells her kid for Af links and ad deals while excepting all the freebies she can get her grubby hands on even though she could pay. She is NO ONE to judge or preach what mums do. Like one poster has said, I don’t believe she has for a second faced any negativity or negative comments, she is just clinging to breastfeeding as she has nothing else about her. She is also massively passive aggressively shading all mums who haven’t done this just because she feels she is right and the best Mum ever. She can’t even use the right there/their in a bloody advert she is PAID for!
I didn’t breastfeed my baby and same feelings as you. My little one is a happy, bright gorgeous little baby despite what Lucy would want you to believe, and eats loads of different flavours now I’m weaning. I wasn’t breastfeed either, eat lots of different things, don’t have allergies, asthma and I’m barely ever il.... everything you are told will happen to your baby if you don’t breastfeed. I think be an advocate for something yes but the constant preaching and the crowing does my head in when her way isn’t the only way.

At the end of the day, out of a group of adults, you can’t tell who has been breastfed and who hasn’t. Breastfeed or formula feed, it doesn’t matter but there’s nothing worse than THOSE breastfeeding mums.

Reactions: 11
Reposting all the other Mum’s that think they’re something special for feeding their baby 🙄🙄
I can’t help but think breastfeeding would be more normalised if it wasn’t rammed down others throats and it was just something that was gotten on with! I also fed for 6 months and never as much as had a word... I can imagine her out in public all smug for feeding and shoving it in people’s face tbf!

Reactions: 7
She seems so smug about is as well on her story this morning 'Mummy caused quite a stir on Instagram last night' 🥱 bore off

• Haha
Reposting all the other Mum’s that think they’re something special for feeding their baby 🙄🙄
I can’t help but think breastfeeding would be more normalised if it wasn’t rammed down others throats and it was just something that was gotten on with! I also fed for 6 months and never as much as had a word... I can imagine her out in public all smug for feeding and shoving it in people’s face tbf!
This exactly... the best way to normalise it is just to bloody get on with it. Don't make a big deal of it, because then others will too. I don't want a big pat on the back just for getting my baby fed because at the end of the day, that's what all mums are doing. Seeking validation for doing something that is totally normal (and even dull sometimes!) is just classic of these influencers who feel like everything they do is a cut above and super special.

Reactions: 6
Well thats her ego BREASTFED for a while now. Just wait til he bites her, then she'll have something to actually cry about.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t breastfeed either, I tried with both of my children but could never quite get the hang of it. With my first I felt so guilty that I wasn’t breastfeeding him and seeing someone like Lucy would have only made that 100x worse for me.
Although I haven’t breastfed myself I have been sat with plenty of friends while they breastfed in public and can honestly say I have never seen anyone give funny looks or make comments about it. She does a story like this every month but in the real world I honestly just don’t think that this happens that often? Obviously I could be wrong as I’ve never experienced this for myself but she’s the one that seems to make breastfeeding a big deal!

Reactions: 6
So many breastfeeding mothers who want to “normalise” it (it bleeping is normalised, its the choosing not to do it that isn’t normalised and I say this as a breastfeeding mother) take totally the wrong route. Like they’re trying to recruit all the women they can. Like they’re bleeping Jehovah’s Titnessess. That’s really not what being an advocate is. Yes speak openly about breastfeeding because there’s a few bits of it that differ with bottle feeding of course. Yes don’t hide yourself away in a toilet feeding your child. Yes free the nipple just in general. Just...be there if someone wants to ask you questions. Put yourself out there as a breastfeeding mother, let people know you’re approachable on the subject and bleeping move on with your life.

Also not wanting to question her experiences but places where I’ve had a whole tit out include the hospital, my home, countless other homes of friends and family, Nando’s, Starbucks, Debenhams, Wagamama, the park, the car, the safari park...not once been given a second look or a comment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.