Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still buy for the lounge wear but only when it’s on sale. However; the latest irritation for me is the OH my Gawd thank you emails. Emoji emoji emoji .. and then lots of links to other stuff you can buy.

The vague booking is really getting on my wick too.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why no links??? What’s the issue with links can someone explain 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Hi everyone. New here but long time lurker but just wanted to let you know that I have had a reply from the advertising standards agency about the recent fitbit giveaway

Your complaint – Lucy Locket Loves Ltd 

Thank you for your complaint about Lucy Locket Loves Ltd’s advertising. You challenged that this post is misleading as
there were no terms and conditions included within the post.
We’ve assessed the ad you highlighted and, from the information we have, we think it likely to have breached the Advertising Codes (“the Codes”) that we administer. We are writing to let you know that we have taken steps to address this.

We have explained your concerns to the advertiser and provided guidance to them on the areas that require attention, together with advice on how to ensure that their advertising complies with the Codes.

Thank you once again for taking the time to raise your concerns with us. Comments such as yours help us to understand the issues that matter to consumers and we will keep a record of your complaint on file for use in future monitoring. If you would like more information about our complaint handling principles, please visit our website here.

Kind Regards

Ross Poulton

Ross Poulton
Complaints Executive

Advertising Standards Authority
Castle House, 37-45 Paul Street
London EC2A 4LS
Telephone 020 7492 2222
www.asa.org.uk

• Wow
Reactions: 16
More and more bad reviews on trust pilot. Don’t think her pop up shop in Bakewell opened eventually. It’s going to be a shop although I could see her opening a yoga studio or somthing.
She had a PT studio before but it didn’t last long ... maybe the clients wouldn’t worship her or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg she’s now gurning and moaning that she has to walk home from work. She lives and works in a village where you could get from one end to the other in 15 minutes 🤯 ... I guess the fitness goal for lockdown went out the window fast 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like there’s a quality issue with the mums uniform leggings :eek:
I’m not on that group but would be interested to be kept up to date - especially as this girl has taken so much ‘guidance’ from Lucy.......

Reactions: 2
I’m not on that group but would be interested to be kept up to date - especially as this girl has taken so much ‘guidance’ from Lucy.......
I’m actually wondering if Lucy guided her to this particular manufacturer

I’m wondering about the announcement that we are waiting for on the edge of our seats....I’m wondering if she’s sold the brand?! She doesn’t seem to stick at anything for long and it might explain why they are suddenly selling so much branded crap, to get the figures up?!

Reactions: 2
Crotch shot guy has posted and said it is clean PJ Friday for him. Please don’t tell me he only changes his PJs once a week?!?! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Too many leaves out of Lucy’s book here. This girl needs to remember Lucy doesn’t know everything and she needs to be more original - people will soon get pee’d off with this kind of forced selling nonsense!

Did anyone find out what the issue was with the Mum Uniform leggings?

Attachments

Just saw this on the group, thought it was a great idea... comments won't load so I'm assuming queen lucy has had it deleted 🙄
I saw this earlier - lots of “yes this needs to be a thing” “love these” comments. They look really comfy to be fair!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.