Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with one of the posters in the screenshots above. Yes, Lucy has to cover overheads and wages etc but she is selling products that can be bought for a lot cheaper elsewhere.
If the new wooly hats for example were in exclusive designs and patterns I might consider getting one. However, if you can get them for £7ish elsewhere and the only difference is the faint logo on the front - then why bother.
I think she should go back to concentrating on leggings and make them better quality and designs rather than bringing out random products every week with the logo slapped on.
Also the poor me posts (so tired 😓, need to turn phone off etc) are getting very grating. At least your business is still running unlike many others.

Reactions: 8
bring out all the new stuff which makes the work load alot more than usual, then moan about how busy they will be 🤔😂
I hate it when people use 'myself' incorrectly...sorry, just a pet hate lol

Reactions: 2
If anyone is interested in some of the newer products - wooly hats, scarves etc the Lockets Assemble group on Facebook has found them available from elsewhere. Obviously they don’t have the LLL logo on but when it’s so tiny why bother?

Reactions: 8
Is anyone else really surprised Lucy hasn't tried to shut the lockets assemble page down?

Reactions: 9
Is anyone else really surprised Lucy hasn't tried to shut the lockets assemble page down?
Im pretty sure there’s “spies” in the group reporting back to her.
There were a few people complaining “I didn’t realise this was a group to insult Lucy. I’m leaving” and then flounced off.

Reactions: 9
The thing is, she won't allow ANY negative comments on her page/groups and people are entitled to an opinion so it would be very childish of her.

I'm pretty sure there will be spies on there too

Reactions: 5
The thing is, she won't allow ANY negative comments on her page/groups and people are entitled to an opinion so it would be very childish of her.

I'm pretty sure there will be spies on there too
Funny thing that she deleted some comments recently of people exposing her in the official Facebook group for charging so much for the beanies and scarves that are Beechfield ones. Other companies charge about £6 and the price to buy from supplier is about £4 if not less.

Reactions: 4
Didn't she have a pop up shop before?

I think second home? holiday home?

Reactions: 1
More and more bad reviews on trust pilot. Don’t think her pop up shop in Bakewell opened eventually. It’s going to be a shop although I could see her opening a yoga studio or somthing.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.