Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hers are £35, she "accidently" posted some on her website the other day and they sold out.

There was a big post on the facebook group about links earlier, must have been after all those comments 😂

EDIT- found the post!
But they have post approval on, so of course they can verify the links. They just can't be arsed!

Reactions: 8
Realistically, how many dodgy links have ever been posted?! Bullshit! People are still able to post links in the comments and they’d have to be deleted by admin so 🤷🏻‍ I get the whole admin privileges thing(to a certain degree) but to post affiliate links is beyond hypocritical. Also - it’s a MLM company, if you truly want to support your friend, show her the many many examples of how dangerous MLM companies can be. (No offence to anyone here that may be involved in one but I’ve seen close to home the horrendous consequences they can have on vulnerable people.) she truly is a horror.

Reactions: 7
Hers are £35, she "accidently" posted some on her website the other day and they sold out.

There was a big post on the facebook group about links earlier, must have been after all those comments 😂

EDIT- found the post!
Accidently my ass. Such an excuse. She knew she was selling them.

Reactions: 4
Queen Lucy just doesn't want people to compete with her.

And the funniest thing about all of that was the fact she said they need some perks for pretty much working 24/7 365 days a year..... Definitely not Lucy though, she's much too stressed and needs regular holidays, the dose.

Reactions: 7
Queen Lucy just doesn't want people to compete with her.

And the funniest thing about all of that was the fact she said they need some perks for pretty much working 24/7 365 days a year..... Definitely not Lucy though, she's much too stressed and needs regular holidays, the dose.
I forgot to say that in my rant earlier, just as well, I was getting more and more wound up as I typed, just thinking about that post! 24/7 365 my arse!! Has the post gone now? She loves a dirty delete!

Reactions: 1
He reminds me of that one out of the goonies!!! What’s his name?!?! The one who looks odd!!
This made me howl! Sloth!!!

New thread title suggestions so far, use the emojis to vote

:) Overpriced tat sore on the pocket, remember, no links, it's Lucy Locket!

:cool: Lucy Locket Loves To Gurn & Moan

:unsure: Lucy Locket Loves Reviews - Genuine

:devilish: Lucy Locket Loves to slap a teeny tiny little logo on stuff and charge twice as much for something you can get elsewhere. Also she loves to jump on the rainbow bandwagon. And bear with her the poor little poppet is exhausted.

👾 What Lucy Locket REALLY loves

🤡 Lucy Locket #2: stick a logo on it, and the prices skyrocket!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

:devilish: Lucy Locket Loves to slap a teeny tiny little logo on stuff and charge twice as much for something you can get elsewhere. Also she loves to jump on the rainbow bandwagon. And bear with her the poor little poppet is exhausted.

Ah yes sloth!!!!!! Hey you guuuuuuys!!!!!

🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I think it's very telling that a business owner is discussed as an influencer - shows how unprofessional she is!

:unsure:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.