Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cannot believe that some has asked on the lucy locket page whether lockets would be alright to wear for jury service...... seriously! are these people thick?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
cannot believe that some has asked on the lucy locket page whether lockets would be alright to wear for jury service...... seriously! are these people thick?
Good grief!!! Some people on that group are absolutely clueless aren’t they? I worry for our legal system with them on a jury!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahahhahaha bleeping hell ‘actives or casuals hun?’
That would mean the case was ‘powered by lockets’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine being found guilty by some muppet with unicorns stretched across their arse? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
they are bloody crazy! when you think of jury service you automatically think smart clot
Can you imagine being found guilty by some muppet with unicorns stretched across their arse? 😂

that's made me laugh 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I'm a solicitor and I have to say at this point I think not even someone wearing lockets to court could surprise me. I once had a client turn up to court in a onesie and hi-top trainers 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.