Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ‘Mister’ has spoiled her for the 30th birthday she’s not stopped banging on about... brace yourselves for thumbs up pics and gurns.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her ‘Mister’ has spoiled her for the 30th birthday she’s not stopped banging on about... brace yourselves for thumbs up pics and gurns.
How nauseating...would be funny if each of the boxes just had a chocolate bar in

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Are they married or what's the story there?
I don't think so and if they are I never see her wear any rings on her ring finger.

Never one to miss out on a sale, she's now given people a 20% discount for her overpriced stock lol

I have to ask...do any of your male partners feel the need to wear LLL? 'Papa Locket' looks a little odd in his

Reactions: 6
I got sucked into the leggings before I realised how tit they were. When the packets came with Chinese writing still on them. But it’s her!! And the group. She annoys the hell out of me... and the group is cult like...

Reactions: 2
I got sucked into the leggings before I realised how tit they were. When the packets came with Chinese writing still on them. But it’s her!! And the group. She annoys the hell out of me... and the group is cult like...
I saved for ages for my first pair as neither my husband nor I are working. I was so disappointed when they arrived but luckily I was able to sell them on. I won't buy from again, as much for her attitude as the fact they are so over priced

I don't think so and if they are I never see her wear any rings on her ring finger.

Never one to miss out on a sale, she's now given people a 20% discount for her overpriced stock lol

I have to ask...do any of your male partners feel the need to wear LLL? 'Papa Locket' looks a little odd in his
My husband would never even entertain the idea! I've seen some men wearing them at parkrun, they don't leave a lot to the imagination if you know what I mean 🙈

• Haha
My husband would never even entertain the idea! I've seen some men wearing them at parkrun, they don't leave a lot to the imagination if you know what I mean 🙈
Yes, I know exactly what you mean. Not very attractive at all lol

No, my husband would never wear them. Mind you he doesn't run, he's more of a gym guy but still wouldn't wear the shorts for the gym.

It's strange she didn't give 30% off when she has turned 30!

She seems to be a very spoilt lady

My issue with her is the mass unethical Chinese production, especially all those tit free gifts! So unnecessary. The leggings are just chinese import. Total tat and would love to question her on factory conditions. She is making a killing hiding behind Chinese imports.

Reactions: 3
No, my husband would never wear them. Mind you he doesn't run, he's more of a gym guy but still wouldn't wear the shorts for the gym.

It's strange she didn't give 30% off when she has turned 30!

She seems to be a very spoilt lady
Yes, very entitled and narcissistic. I appreciate that she's a 'successful' business woman but her online presence leaves a lot to be desired

The prints are a bit too patterned for me. Just spotted 3 of my Facebook friends are following her page, bleugh.

• Haha
The prints are a bit too patterned for me. Just spotted 3 of my Facebook friends are following her page, bleugh.
Doesn't she claim her designs are unique or something? A lot of them aren't very original

Needed to see this! Her smile is menacing, it’s as if she can see into your soul 🤣

The people on her fb page are obsessed, I have 2 pairs and they’re ok but I can only justify them in the sale as the quality isn’t great. My M&S ones are much better

I've really gone off them - I bought a few pairs a year or so ago in the sales, and the quality is no better than I've had from Sainsbury's or M&S.
The utter neediness of the group as well - they're such a nest of huns.
I do quite like black cat ones though.

The free gifts irritated the tit out of me too. I don't need a crap unicorn keyring, thanks. I only ever bought mine in the sales, and even then was a bit 😒 about the price.

Yep there’s a bloke on the group who is always posting pics of his back side in his ‘lockets’ 🤢

I can’t see how the designs are unique- as far as I’m aware she doesn’t draw/design them herself?

Yep there’s a bloke on the group who is always posting pics of his back side in his ‘lockets’ 🤢

I can’t see how the designs are unique- as far as I’m aware she doesn’t draw/design them herself?
I'm sure someone said on here ages a go or maybe on a different site that she buys her designs from some Chinese site they ain't actually her own designs or something like that

She has basically built a brand around herself, she is a complete control freak and likes to control her followers by bombarding them with her anxiety driven madness! I find her so unprofessional and completely surprised that anyone that has brought into her brand from the unprofessional drivel that she spouts.
She is a fraud, she pays £2 a pair and gets her leggings from a company called KUKUBIRD in Manchester, check them out, I am sure you will see a few familiar prints that she claims she "designed" so anyone that does like the leggings and wants a cheaper alternative minus her logo, lets face it. the logo doesn't even represent what she is about "Healthy, Happy, Strong" Then posting pictures of herself stuffing pizza, gaining umpteen kg in weight whilst drowing herself in prosecco doesn't represent a healthy image for a sports brand hey?

She really doesn't, they are stock prints from Shutterstock, they are then made by KUKUBIRD in China, and she bulk buys from them and adds her logo. Her whole business is built on lies and fraudulent claims.
Knew I'd seen it somewhere this comment

She is now doing all her own designs in house as previously you could get the same from elsewhere.

I've made a fortune selling all mine recently, what people pay for second hand lockets is obscene. Bunch of weirdos.

Reactions: 4
The only thing I have from there is a t-shirt that a friend bought me as a surprise...it's no wonder she always has that maniacal grin on her face...she's raking it in!

I think I'll eBay mine soon. I'm so very, very sick of them.
More original NOT to have them nowadays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.