Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like Locker Loves leggings (have a pair of the gin ones) as they had nice patterns and stock would go fast/new stock would take a little longer to come in but I didn’t mind as it was nice.

Now. It’s gone Lularoe on us with horrible patterns. Who wears these?!?

Reactions: 1
I have only just discovered her and I find her unbearable. The constant references to ‘My Mister’ and how perfect everything is, and the gurning faces she makes all the time. She makes me not want to buy her leggings. Her leggings aren’t the best fit anyway I much prefer Tikiboo... brilliant fit. The group is like a self help group... oneupmanship of who can have the shittest life...

Reactions: 6
YES!! Oh my goodness I’m so happy to come across this post. Can not agree more! Ive been a follower of hers for about 2 years now and its gradually got worse and worse over the last year or so.
I think it should be kept for her own personal page and not put on a business page. It’s put me off - not to mention she’s recently changed manufacturers and the new leggings quality is awful. I bought some and complained but the response wasn’t good, think they need some customer service training!!

Reactions: 6
£1 sweatshop leggings on a massive mark up from Lil'ole Lucy and her hard life. Her turnover was something like £3million last year but she never ever addresses the ethical badness (for want of a better description) behind her brand. She lies outright too with the "manufactured for her" poundshop pens and scrunchies the sheep go absolutely nuts for if they find one in their special parcels

Reactions: 4
You literally can't say anything negative either, she just will not have it. I'm 5'7 with a big bum and her leggings are not high waisted on me. I got told to put them on like tights - which I did and they gave me a massive camel toe. She can't just accept that unless you're short they're not high waisted!

Reactions: 3
They’re just rank. The cult like following around leggings you could literally buy on wish is really odd. They look so nasty! And agreed quality is awful. Really odd though because nobody on her group ever says a bad word about them.. scared of Lucy doing a live to talk about trolls if they tell her her leggings are shite 😂

I've just seen 2 of my real life friends have been gushing over her latest giveaway post.... Whyyyyyyyyy

They’re just rank. The cult like following around leggings you could literally buy on wish is really odd. They look so nasty! And agreed quality is awful. Really odd though because nobody on her group ever says a bad word about them.. scared of Lucy doing a live to talk about trolls if they tell her her leggings are shite 😂
Nothing negative is allowed, it gets removed instantly! I commented once and mentioned that they were see through and it wasn't approved!

Reactions: 2
I used to be a fan of lucy lockets but now I have found other companies that are nicer and much more comfortable than lockets!

My friend is obsessed by LLL and I was struggling to find leggings on the high street to fit me post baby and she suggested lockets so I got sucked in as I'm all for funky stuff but most of the designs are rank and they are vastly overpriced.

The new style leggings are crap quality too.i bought some and put them on a d was so disappointed. I didnt want to pay to post back so I sold them on Ebay for double what they cost me as her sheep are so bleeping desperate.

The facebook group is a complete joke, basically if you're not fat you're not getting any loving 🙊lucy posted a self indulgent post about how she is so much happier now she is fatter.... yeah right 🙄

Bunch of bleeping cultish weirdos.

I much prefer tikkiboos now, way better fit

Oh and i should also say.....the new single colour leggins are beyond vile and very unflattering.... if they want to show they off youd think they would get someone who looks half decent to pose in them?! I couldnt believe the pictures I saw yesterday 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
I've bought my daughter a couple of pairs of the kids ones, and we have some matching ones (yes, I'm that mother 🙋🏻‍♀️) but I didn't get on with the active ones at all. I'm really short but the capris sat just below my knee and bunched up and they just felt uncomfortable. I much prefer tikiboos for running in.
Agree re the cult like atmosphere of the group. And the bloody fuss over gifts in orders. Jesus.

Oh god I feel like I could rant forever when things pop into my head...

Collecting signatures?!?! They work in a bloody warehouse packing orders... who on earth would want to collect signatures of the different people that pack 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh god I feel like I could rant forever when things pop into my head...

Collecting signatures?!?! They work in a bloody warehouse packing orders... who on earth would want to collect signatures of the different people that pack 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes! Thank god someone has said it. It's a bloody invoice FFS.

I just don't understand the collecting of anything, let alone invoices with peoples names on. These must be the same people who collect other piles of absolute shite too

Ha ha, no way! That's hilarious
Oh yeah. And there's even been a post recently about who works there so people have a list of signatures they can collect. With asterisks next to the ones who don't do much despatching so they're more rare 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh yeah. And there's even been a post recently about who works there so people have a list of signatures they can collect. With asterisks next to the ones who don't do much despatching so they're more rare 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
That's...creepy! They're not football stickers to collect for a book, ahah.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.