Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its It's her birthday? She hasnt mentioned it.

The pictures earlier in the week of stuff that got sent to the warehouse is ridiculous. I mean what kind of saddo sends birthday stuff to a shop owner?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s my birthday today too, I’m the same age as her though I’d feel like a bellend harping on about it like she has!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s my birthday today too, I’m the same age as her though I’d feel like a bellend harping on about it like she has!
Happy birthday!!!!!

Shes a cock, I cant believe that her fella has taken her away and she is posting pictures on the locket group.... my husband would be livid if I did that. STEP AWAY FROM YOUR bleeping PHONE

Reactions: 4
I know, I recently bought some plain, dark ones and I honestly felt a million times better. I'm into gaudy clothes, so it's not that. I just find all the u ok Huns in the group unpalatable. Also the pricing tbh
Happy Birthday to you!

Reactions: 2
Happy birthday! Perhaps you should mention it and see if you get a freebie lol

Last edited:
Thanks! :)
Haha, id never wear any of her leggings, see through loud prints not my thing lol

Reactions: 1
oh but today she is giving away free keyrings which advertise her company!!!! (But only if you spend over £30 plus postage) 😂😂😂 mugs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Plus sending freebies to women's aid and asking if she can screenshot their thanks....!

Have you seen the beautiful place she's staying for her birthday, it really is amazing!

oh but today she is giving away free keyrings which advertise her company!!!! (But only if you spend over £30 plus postage) 😂😂😂 mugs
Cheeky mare!!! She should be giving those away instead of her silly pens and bobbles...you know, like a lucky dip then people can moan they haven't been lucky enough to receive her latest piece of free tat

Reactions: 3
What really annoys me is that she puts her free over 50 quid postage as a discount code and you can only use one.... so if you want a free keyring you have to pay for postage regardless of the cost of your order.... postage is more expensive than the keyring. Go figure.

Because I am a fatty I struggle to find decent fitting running leggings on the high street. I cant wait until I've lost enough weight to not buy hers again haha

What really annoys me is that she puts her free over 50 quid postage as a discount code and you can only use one.... so if you want a free keyring you have to pay for postage regardless of the cost of your order.... postage is more expensive than the keyring. Go figure.

Because I am a fatty I struggle to find decent fitting running leggings on the high street. I cant wait until I've lost enough weight to not buy hers again haha
The key rings say 'Club member' but what does that actually get you, other than ripped off for more tat?

Sturdy by design go up to a 24 if that's any good? They've collaborated with Fuller Figure Fuller Bust who is also annoying

• Haha
Sturdy by design go up to a 24 if that's any good? They've collaborated with Fuller Figure Fuller Bust who is also annoying
I'd never heard of FFFB so just had a look....why are they all so obsessed with periods???? As you say, annoying

I have a theory that it's easy to blame weight fluctuations and feeling like tit on your period than it is to address the real causes (unhealthy lifestyle etc)....because I do that too.
I've heard the leggings are good, though.

I have a theory that it's easy to blame weight fluctuations and feeling like tit on your period than it is to address the real causes (unhealthy lifestyle etc)....because I do that too.

I've heard the leggings are good, though.
Indeed! She doesn't come across as leading a very healthy lifestyle other than her cycling. Don't get me wrong, I'm no Twiggy but I do want to be inspired to lead a healthier life and for someone who is a personal trainer and a fitness clothing business owner,I don't think she's encouraging it.

I'd heard the leggings were good too but once they arrived they were bitterly disappointing

And what is with making videos to show people how to get dressed???

I'm in a similar position - if anything both LLL and FFFB are demotivating. If they're "being healthy" and still look like that, I can easily see the LiveLaughLove crew abandoning all hope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.