Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg i am so happy to see that other people feel like me. I cant bear her arse licking followers who quite frankly need to quit whining, go outside and do something else! To me she isnt a role model. Shes always moaning then stuffing her face full of crap then basically sells leggings for fat people to laze around moaning in!!

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad I unfollowed. I’ve actually felt a lot more positive since I did. Every woman gets her period - a lot of them suffer quite terribly (one being me) and they get on with it and don’t plaster it all over social media. Lots of people suffer with acne.. I’ve seen cases far worse than hers and again.... people just get on with it. But she just loves to moan about every single thing in her life. This might sound awful but I’m really surprised she’s got a boyfriend. Can you imagine all the moaning he has to listen to when he gets home from work on a night? Good gracious me I bet he does a lot of overtime.

Reactions: 1
Goodness, the latest facebook post is so TMI. It's so unnecessary - save it for your personal profile!

Which one, she’s posted about six times already with hardly anything to do with business...again 😕
The one about the James Acaster gig, but I've refreshed my feed and can see all the other posts today...wow. This lady needs to separate personal life with her business page.

But why does everyone want imported cheap leggings!???
It’s absolutely mad literally they should all get a wish account and pay £1 for literally the same thing.

Was talking to my friend yesterday who originally told me about them and she said she can’t even wear hers the quality is so bad 😬

Not sure where the hype comes from, they’re cheaply made, I don’t think she designs the patterns herself it’s like a strange nutty cult

It’s absolutely mad literally they should all get a wish account and pay £1 for literally the same thing.

Was talking to my friend yesterday who originally told me about them and she said she can’t even wear hers the quality is so bad 😬

Not sure where the hype comes from, they’re cheaply made, I don’t think she designs the patterns herself it’s like a strange nutty cult
They look like they are just sewn together from cheap fabric you can get at the market.

Okay so she’s not moaning as such but the stupid faces she pulls and bleets on about her skin and the medicine she takes for it is starting to grate on me. I just don’t understand how someone selling athleisure uses there USP as documenting themselves

She designs them herself and sends them off to be made. I have quite a few pairs and have met her and her father. Lovely family.

She has basically built a brand around herself, she is a complete control freak and likes to control her followers by bombarding them with her anxiety driven madness! I find her so unprofessional and completely surprised that anyone that has brought into her brand from the unprofessional drivel that she spouts.
She is a fraud, she pays £2 a pair and gets her leggings from a company called KUKUBIRD in Manchester, check them out, I am sure you will see a few familiar prints that she claims she "designed" so anyone that does like the leggings and wants a cheaper alternative minus her logo, lets face it. the logo doesn't even represent what she is about "Healthy, Happy, Strong" Then posting pictures of herself stuffing pizza, gaining umpteen kg in weight whilst drowing herself in prosecco doesn't represent a healthy image for a sports brand hey?

She designs them herself and sends them off to be made. I have quite a few pairs and have met her and her father. Lovely family.
She really doesn't, they are stock prints from Shutterstock, they are then made by KUKUBIRD in China, and she bulk buys from them and adds her logo. Her whole business is built on lies and fraudulent claims.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have to agree with NoDramaLlama here...

I have seen half her prints she claims that are "hers" done by her internal "graphic designers" on Google and Shutterstock. I noticed this after I saw a recent print on her site was also displayed on another leggings website (this other small legging brand has had this print for sale for a while). The print was the same... got me confused?!

I have recently looked at her prints on her website and KUKUBIRD sell exactly the same prints to her for resale. She buys in bulk and sells on. Majority of her so called "prints" are ALL on there. Wow...

She claims she is picking all the prints her designer has done for her, when she is being fed information. I saw a post of her claiming she didn't want people to "steal her designs and get into her creative mind"... the cheek of that when she is not even designing them herself is a joke. Picking prints from Shutterstock and designing internally by hand is a whole different story. I have no issue with people using Shutterstock, but at least admit it and not beat around the bush... acting like she's done it in-house.

These leggings are poorly made and designed (awful quality and tacky prints) and is doing damage to the environment. Flinging out 20 pairs of leggings a week is just wrong and damaging the planet.

There are also much nicer and better quality brands out there providing fun/funky leggings in my opinion from my personal purchases.

Attachments

I totally agree she is always moaning and seems so ungrateful and is often off work due to stress and anxiety wtf!! her followers are brain washed. I hope someone puts on her page that her so called designed leggings are available elsewhere and far cheaper which represents the poor quality. I can’t believe people pay £30 for them???

I totally agree she is always moaning and seems so ungrateful and is often off work due to stress and anxiety wtf!! her followers are brain washed. I hope someone puts on her page that her so called designed leggings are available elsewhere and far cheaper which represents the poor quality. I can’t believe people pay £30 for them???
I've just searched and you get get them on Amazon too...

Now, I like to fact check and omg you are right, same designs, fraction of the price. She just bulk buys and whacks her name on them. What a rip off. Specially made fabric, my arse. Bet the working conditions are just fabulous in China, smashing out this old rubbish day in day out.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Her leggings are killing the planet the way she’s banging them out!! She needs to take responsibility of her product and stop moaning about a pre loved page she’s refusing to open again as it again causes her too much stress....sigh.

I have bought some leggings and returned them as sadly they looked cheap and were completely see through. I unfollowed at that point so haven't seen any of the moaning thank goodness.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.