Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a few pairs of her casuals as they're comfy but they've changed manufacturers and I hear they're not as good now.

Also, the 'no negativity' gets on my tits. She posted a video the other day crying about people 'being nasty' to each other on the threads.. I also received a warning for commenting on a post about rehoming a dog (the woman had got sibling dogs and wanted to 'get rid' of one) and it wasn't anything I wouldn't have said face to face so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I've just sorted my wardrobe out and found 3 pairs, listed them for sale and they have had over 100 views! Now theres either some die hard fans out there or alot of pervs interested in 2nd hand leggings!!

Reactions: 1
I've just sorted my wardrobe out and found 3 pairs, listed them for sale and they have had over 100 views! Now theres either some die hard fans out there or alot of pervs interested in 2nd hand leggings!!
Sell them for a pretty penny!

I have a few pairs of her casuals as they're comfy but they've changed manufacturers and I hear they're not as good now.

Also, the 'no negativity' gets on my tits. She posted a video the other day crying about people 'being nasty' to each other on the threads.. I also received a warning for commenting on a post about rehoming a dog (the woman had got sibling dogs and wanted to 'get rid' of one) and it wasn't anything I wouldn't have said face to face so 🤷‍♀️
Omg my comment on that dog post got removed too. Like sorry for being honest

She's so rude in her replies to people too

Oh my word! I LOVE this thread! I actually found it by searching for reviews for LLL. Thank you for reinforcing that it's not me and my friends who find this person a little 'odd'. I bought a pair of casuals and a pair of capris and sold both on and bought Kizzy and Funky Fit leggings for half the price and better quality. The LLL capris kept riding up over my ample calves and bunching round my knees...a problem I don't have with my 'cheaper' ones.

I find she's totally manic...her pictures freak me out. I don't want to know what she's doing day to day or what she uses to deal with 'Aunt Flo'. It's like a cult...why do people collect the signatures of the people who send out their orders?

Her stuff is overpriced for what it is...if she stopped buying pens, hair bobbles etc. she could probably drop her prices but I would still never buy from her because her attitude stinks. She complained non-stop the last time I was in the group about face mask posts...sorry, but don't posts have to be approved before they're allowed on the group....and then the penny dropped. It was because people (myself included) were pointing out thather multi use were only good as face coverings, not masks.

For someone who is allegedly so busy and doesn't have time to monitor posts, she spends a lot of time on FB and out here and there

Reactions: 7
‘Powered by lockets’ gets me on the group. Actually makes me feel sick, people dole out their inner most thoughts and personal situations and then put ‘i got through all this powered by lockets’ 😐

Reactions: 3
The lucky dips thing gets me. They get so much hassle and complaining (which I think is pretty uncalled for) when they do it yet they keep on doing it and always say it's the last time 🤷🏻‍♀️

I see she was posting today reminding all her sheep that her bday is on fersday.

And come fersday she'll have so many posts thanking people for gifts....

Reactions: 1
The lucky dips thing gets me. They get so much hassle and complaining (which I think is pretty uncalled for) when they do it yet they keep on doing it and always say it's the last time 🤷🏻‍♀️
the team also receive ‘rude abusive and nasty’ comments- I have never actually seen any evidence of them though 🙈 they then have all the fans denouncing the fake complainers and crawling further up Lucy’s rectum

Reactions: 4
She really is so very odd. So dependant on her parents and constantly seeking approval from her sheep.

I just read a comment

"This was a one off out of the kindness of their hearts"....

Ok, so not a way to get rid of the all the crappy ones nobody wants then?

• Haha
It's all the every day stuff she posts as well...nobody with half a brain cell is interested

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that gets annoyed by her 🙄 shes not really professional what so ever. The way she talks about personal issues or films herself crying on her group. You're supposed to be a professional business woman not an emotional attention seeker 🙈 iv never bought any of her leggings as i was going to months ago but heard from a friend who had some that they weren't worth the money at all. And her prints aren't that great.

No she's not...and I was shocked to see she's a personal trainer! I'd have hated to be trained by her! I watched a video last night where she was complaining about people asking her if she was pregnant every time she posts that she has a surprise for everyone (all of the surprises I've seen so far have been dull as ditch water) and that she wants them to stop because she doesn't like it...well stop posting your private life all over your business pages then!

Aaaaaannnnnddddd while I'm on one...how come she has all these staff and it takes her ages to get the orders out but the orders I've had from Kizzy, Funky Fit and Be Your Happy Place have been sent within a day or two of the order being placed?

Reactions: 4
I couldn't for the life of me think who she reminded me on.... Then it came to me!!
apowers.jpg

Screenshot_20200728_193333.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.