Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Leggings for giant toddlers!!
Completely disappointing, if she is a talented illustrator it's such a wasted opportunity. Quite clearly she gave her a selection of pictures and just let her choose her favourites, I don't believe anything but a computer programme designed those leggings.

Also, I'd love to know what size she's wearing, I've just had some size 14 shorts delivered, and they're cutting me in half. And I am a size 14 🤣😭

Reactions: 1
Completely disappointing, if she is a talented illustrator it's such a wasted opportunity. Quite clearly she gave her a selection of pictures and just let her choose her favourites, I don't believe anything but a computer programme designed those leggings.
Also, I'd love to know what size she's wearing, I've just had some size 14 shorts delivered, and they're cutting me in half. And I am a size 14 🤣😭
I think they come up small. I bought some in the tenner tues (I know!!!!) but need more activewear for my classes and it’s so expensive. I got a 14 and they are very tight and also look quite white where they are stretched!

The back story on this is absolute b*llocks! As if your friend can’t get childcare for an event way in the future FFS.

oh, and then making people buy something to enter - how low can you go? If she was genuine it’d be a free to enter competition. That woman is a vile money grabbing ****!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The back story on this is absolute b*llocks! As if your friend can’t get childcare for an event way in the future FFS.

oh, and then making people buy something to enter - how low can you go? If she was genuine it’d be a free to enter competition. That woman is a vile money grabbing ****!
Can’t believe people fall for this bullshit! What a money grabber! Business must be slow if she’s resorting to this!

Saw this earlier and thought it seemed off!

I don’t think she actually has any friends other than mama and papa and her mister!

Can "no longer go due to childcare" on the same day tickets went on sale...clearly couldn't/didn't want to go in the first place. Or she just bought extras and this person doesn't exist. Also seems there was always going to be one spare from the wording.

And people thinking she's being kind...no. She could easily have sold at the price she paid using a private arrangement so they aren't cancelled and seen as touting. However, this way she will be making far more money on them. I hope the people who have ordered in an attempt to win and don't win simply return their items. And given the story, it seems her sole intention was to make money from her fans/customers/sheep. Wake tf up.

Reactions: 5
She's gearing up again. I'm so depressed posts... I struggle to have any sympathy, I just can't! It is all about her, not seen a post about leggings for ages....
Made me laugh a little when she said she has been botttling things up and then weirdly added the pill emoji when saying she’s on anxiety medication. I do think she seems depressed but I do wish she would stop being so dramatic!

She just comes across as a spoiled brat and it drives me up the wall!! Her mum should have told her to wind her neck in years ago!!

Trying to give away her smelly old leggings!
she’s so pathetic. Moaning that she could t fit into a size 18 coat and then offering fitness advice. I don’t buy it. Oh I’ve just done a 20 minute non impact hiit class…well what’s the point in that????

All Christmas she’s been going on and and on. Saying she’s spending time offline then she’s back the next day! Oh poor little me routine again and again! 😑 and who on earth wants her stinking used leggings?! These people need their heads testing!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.