Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A disrupter 😂😂😂 I don't see any brands feeling threatened? Also at that sort of thing doesn't she realise that people are fake AF? What they say about you to each other is very different to what they've said to you personally and we all know which version is the truth 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Can I moan about her 'Ask me anything' posts?
I already know far too much about you and your family and it takes up space in my precious brain. Why would I want to know more?!?!

• Haha
She does seem to have a lot of weekends away! I do get the work hard, play hard ethos, but when she seems to use it to point out how busy she is it does feel like bragging, but she also wants sympathy because she's ill. She also needs to fo a social media post saying she is limiting time on her phone!🤷‍♀️

Oh I’m such a pioneer! But sweaty Betty (who are a market leader!) go up to an xxl which is size 18-20 so explain to me how she’s the only brand that goes beyond a 16?! And their leggings are far superior to hers!
Loads of companies go above a 16, what’s she chatting tit for?

She’s got a spot in the great north run! Is she going to run it this time or walk it like she did last time?! Or just drop out! It’s wasted on her.

Reactions: 1
She’s got a spot in the great north run! Is she going to run it this time or walk it like she did last time?! Or just drop out! It’s wasted on her.
It’s so fkn annoying when people do what she does. I only entered once and said I wouldn't do it again because it’s such a clart on trying to get a place. It annoys you when you see people constantly getting a place year after year and they drop out or find some sort of excuse and those that train religiously can’t get a place.

...or maybe if you buy a pair of leggings you can be entered into a draw for her spot in the great north run? This started as a humorous post, but I can genuinely see happening. 😬
---
Also, I'm guessing she's ripped of the guys meditation retreat logo, as the married at first sight couple have recently split.

Last edited:
I don’t understand the cardigans, are they supposed to be sports wear? Like when would people choose one over a hoody or tracksuit top? I wouldn’t wear them with non sports wear either, the massive logo just looks super tacky.

Cor taken me a while but I've gotten to the end. I'm another former LLL liker - I won't say lover because the SM side drives me potty and I only ever buy cheap bundles (I picked up three for a fiver on vinted a few months ago.... says a lot doesn't it (!)) or sale items when it's fiver fridays etc and even that's very rare now given the shocking decline of the products.

Anywho, I was reading it all to see if this had been posted

as for some reason it was 'promoted' to me last night on youtube - I'm assuming because of reading threads like this :ROFLMAO:. Highlights are: Allegedly someone telling her she's "the chillest coolest person EVER" despite her anxiety, smirking throughout despite trying to look sad and discuss sad topics, 'panicking' about being away from her phone for an hour for the interview and finally how she thinks businesses should take a leaf out of her book and post about the anxiety and how stressful their lives are and how it encourages people to buy. 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.