Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little princess out for lunch after her hospital appointment. Bingo later if the foot feels up to it. Didn’t know you use feet for bingo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s only got a bloody boot on ffs! She will be milking the foot foot for months!!

My son had one of those boots a few years back and he could still walk and go to school and swim. Just couldn’t run or climb etc. The boot is designed to immobilise the ankle whilst walking etc. so you can carry on and don’t need crutches or a wheelchair. She’s such a brat she really is! You think she’d broken both tibias the way she’s going on!

Reactions: 1
It was from yet another foot update. Now she’s whining that she can’t jet wash the patio which is absolute rubbish. I’ve had a broken foot and did most things except drive. Mind you, I have children that still needed looking after so didn’t really have the option of sitting on the sofa and photographing my leg a million times 😐
I love the fact she posted this, wanting sympathy for swollen ankles but then others posted pics of their chubby ankles saying 'I have cankles too Lucy!'
I don't think it was the attention that she wanted. 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine saying you're the model patient following advice about rest/elevation whilst publicly posting about where you've been basically every day, deluded 😳

Reactions: 3
She does wind me up at times...
Today's was moaning that the website was crashing because too many people were trying to get the tenner thursday deals...

That canary yellow hair! With all those tenners go and get your hair sorted out and for his sake get a toner?!!

• Haha
I've just bought some shorts....she's kept the tenner Thursday offer going (clearly didn't have the frenzied sale buying of the past and is still stuck with the stock) then there was an additional Abracadabra offer, which gave me another 20% off, so I've paid £8 a pair. I'm not optimistic that they'll be any good, but I thought I'd give it a shot at that price. Clearly the bubble has burst when she's having to get rid of stuff for that sort of discount. Maybe trying to get the money together for a bionic leg 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And she’s dyed her hair! Wonder if she reads here!
I think she does, as soon as I posted the collage of 'boot' pics she stopped posting pics and had a post a long the lines of 'not going to keep talking about the boot'

Another hideous overpriced Chinese sweatshop shite item of clothing!

Also, her eyebrows give me rage!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just seen the new leggings where she has collaborated with an illustrator. One has spots, one has mermaid scales and the others are really nothing special. What a wasted opportunity to really do something unique!

Just seen the new leggings where she has collaborated with an illustrator. One has spots, one has mermaid scales and the others are really nothing special. What a wasted opportunity to really do something unique!
I agree. Thought 3/5 can't have taken much illustrating at all.

Is it me or are the FOMO ‘deal’ posts worse than ever?? You just know people are buying tat they don’t need or can afford just because of Lucy’s desperate hype. People need to remember that she’ll still be making a profit on those items even at a tenner. And that should serve warning as to how crap the quality is and how over priced they are usually!

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow her or the page anymore, I can’t bear to see her tit hair and tit eyebrows and her stupid tit face 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.