Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear god these sympathy, look at me, I’m injured posts are driving me insane!! People live with disabilities every single day of their lives. People get horrific injuries and don’t bang on about it this much. Bet she was an absolute wet wipe as a kid.

Reactions: 3
Dear god these sympathy, look at me, I’m injured posts are driving me insane!! People live with disabilities every single day of their lives. People get horrific injuries and don’t bang on about it this much. Bet she was an absolute wet wipe as a kid.
God she’s insufferable isn’t she?! Look at poor little me!!! Feel sorry for me!!! Nope sorry I don’t feel sorry for you at all you brat!

Reactions: 1
So happy people are commenting again. The threads went dead for a while! I only follow LLL because I am a nosy witch.
For someone who is a millionaire (I should imagine) why for gods sake doesn’t she go to the frigging hairdresser and get her hair sorted out. It looks bloody awful and her fashion style is also horrific! If I had her money I would get someone to help me find a style that suited me! Also for someone who says they exercise so much she doesn’t look great on it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So happy people are commenting again. The threads went dead for a while! I only follow LLL because I am a nosy witch.
For someone who is a millionaire (I should imagine) why for gods sake doesn’t she go to the frigging hairdresser and get her hair sorted out. It looks bloody awful and her fashion style is also horrific! If I had her money I would get someone to help me find a style that suited me! Also for someone who says they exercise so much she doesn’t look great on it!!!
Totally agree with the hair, the style and the exercise side of it.
She’s not a good face for her company at all!
She needs a good scrub and a hair cut 💇‍♀️

• Haha
I have an irrational hatred of the girl. I just don’t see the appeal of her or her mama / papa or god damn Mister!!!! She dresses in those god awful casual bottoms which are the most unflattering item of clothing ever, pairing it with her granny cardies and piss yellow hair! She almost makes me gip as much as knee deep in life! They have the same unwashed look about them!

• Haha
I've just looked at the website for the first time in ages...it feels like she's trying to sell anything people may buy, not just leggings.
I mean, I wouldn't automatically think of buying an oil burner or plate from there.
It makes me sorry for small independents trying to sell things like that.

I've just looked at the website for the first time in ages...it feels like she's trying to sell anything people may buy, not just leggings.
I mean, I wouldn't automatically think of buying an oil burner or plate from there.
It makes me sorry for small independents trying to sell things like that.
It must be crap from china / wish that she sells on for a profit. Those blankets are ridiculously overpriced. I’d rather buy from primark! All the people buying crappy avocados 🥑 and bamboo tiger plates!

Honestly "stocking fillers" is code for shite anyway, and how the sheep are unable to simply search for them and buy direct from Ali Express or wherever instead of lining her pockets is beyond me!!

£18 for a hot water bottle?!?! No thank you!!!!
She charges £33 for active leggings but then is able to do ‘tenner Tuesday’ regularly. So how much is the mark up on the full price if she’s still making a profit from selling them at £10?!

I have an irrational hatred of the girl. I just don’t see the appeal of her or her mama / papa or god damn Mister!!!! She dresses in those god awful casual bottoms which are the most unflattering item of clothing ever, pairing it with her granny cardies and piss yellow hair! She almost makes me gip as much as knee deep in life! They have the same unwashed look about them!
The reason they are sooo unflattering is because she's squeezing into leggings that are too small for her.. 😬

Reactions: 2
Oh look her mister is taking her out AGAIN! Flaunting her wealth when everyone else is struggling. Does she not realise how insensitive it is? She’s not even an ‘influencer’ she just sells leggings online but for some reason seems to adore having a fan base!

Reactions: 2
Why does she feel the need to share a video of her mum having dropped a bowl of food which has splattered everywhere?
The amount of personal stuff shared on the Facebook page is incredible.

Ugh, she does my head in! I hate the smug thumbs up, eyes wide open, caterpillar eyebrows smirk she does the camera all the time. She’s such an oversharer and is constantly having a pity party all over her social media channels. Can’t believe I actually bought leggings from her in the beginning!

Ugh, she does my head in! I hate the smug thumbs up, eyes wide open, caterpillar eyebrows smirk she does the camera all the time. She’s such an oversharer and is constantly having a pity party all over her social media channels. Can’t believe I actually bought leggings from her in the beginning!
What are those awful eyebrows about? She must be so tight as if I had her money I’d be having my hair and eyebrows done properly. She looks a state!!!!!

What are those awful eyebrows about? She must be so tight as if I had her money I’d be having my hair and eyebrows done properly. She looks a state!!!!!
Her hair is shite!! Can’t believe with all her money she doesn’t get it sorted!!

It's when she posts stuff like this that pees me off. She has her foot in a boot (not even plaster) and she's now championing disability rights!! Worried that 'she' may fall and need help.
Absolute tit.
I'm so glad you put this, i felt exactly the same, she's not suddenly some disability champion! Every post now too, no matter the content, has some sort of injury reference, cooking the tea has an elevating the foot reference, it's ridiculous

It's when she posts stuff like this that pees me off. She has her foot in a boot (not even plaster) and she's now championing disability rights!! Worried that 'she' may fall and need help.
Absolute tit.
My exact reaction too! Even if she fell she would be able to get up surely? Her phone is never far away to record everything anyway so she'd be fine. She has literally no idea the struggle, literally none, so these posts just make me sick! Yeah you're injured, being in pain is miserable, but seriously get a bleeping grip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.