Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEWSFLASH!!!!! She’s not going away now. She needs her chill time.
She’s either on holiday or a “mini break with my mister” or she’s complaining she’s anxious and stressed and needs chill time.

Reactions: 1
Did she do any training for the Great North Run? It took her 4.5 hours, that’s full on walking pace
I was going to have a little witch about that. She made out like she ran it. Did she duck. She walked it. Pretty much a 20 minute mile. Which is absolutely fine and an achievement in itself but don't make out that you ran it. Liar.

Reactions: 3
She made a big deal about taking her fitness tracker off because it wasn’t about the time she ran it in 😂

Right final straw for me - complaining that the cost of a pizza in the co-op has gone up. What does she think has been happening over the last few months?! The cost of nearly everything has gone up.
I’ve unfollowed on Facebook now. She won’t miss me as there’s still plenty of sheep blowing smoke up her arse telling her how great she is.

Reactions: 5
Right final straw for me - complaining that the cost of a pizza in the co-op has gone up. What does she think has been happening over the last few months?! The cost of nearly everything has gone up.
I’ve unfollowed on Facebook now. She won’t miss me as there’s still plenty of sheep blowing smoke up her arse telling her how great she is.
But has also posted a photo of her expensive new running trainers. You don’t need expensive trainers if you’re going to walk half marathons!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But has also posted a photo of her expensive new running trainers. You don’t need expensive trainers if you’re going to walk half marathons!!!
Surely getting them for free by mentioning the company?
Also wouldn't be surprised if some sap sent coop pizzas in bulk TO 'lockets hq'. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's now talking about the LeJog virtual cycling challenge she's just set herself..
Why did she get the new running shoes then?!
I do agree with the idea of these challenges as it does encourage fitness, as long as it doesn't turn into a bragging platform..

She's now talking about the LeJog virtual cycling challenge she's just set herself..
I do agree with the idea of these challenges as it does encourage fitness, as long as it doesn't turn into a bragging platform..
So if she did 30km around Ladybower yesterday, she clearly wasn’t showing her respects to our Queen. Unless she’s talking cr*p again……

She won’t complete it. She joins these challenges all the time then quits before she completes them saying she’s injured or burnt out etc.

Reactions: 4
Oh look she’s unwell / in pain AGAIN! She’s not very old and she seems to spend a lot of her time incapacitated!!!

Anyone noticed how all the sneak peeks from the advert (as if we need that) feature skinny models? Is this because any stretch and we get into embarrassing white out territory?

Oh look she’s unwell / in pain AGAIN! She’s not very old and she seems to spend a lot of her time incapacitated!!!
I have friends with chronic conditions and it can be tough.
My sympathy is more limited when it's 'sleeping in a hotel bed has caused my back to flare up'

I have friends with chronic conditions and it can be tough.
My sympathy is more limited when it's 'sleeping in a hotel bed has caused my back to flare up'
Yes that’s what I meant. She’s always hurting or injuring herself. She doesn’t have a chronic condition I don’t think?

Tbf she has an old injury which probably does flare up badly. However, as above its hard to have sympathy when it's really just to remind us of all those weekends away and how hard she works 🙄 so out of touch it's unreal. Stop fishing and crack on like the rest of us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.