Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to have to go see these I think to be able to believe

Ok. They are as awful as I imagined

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wonder if the reflective stuff will come off easy like the Decathlon ones that everyone loves? Wrong time of year for reflective ones too! Bit late on the bandwagon, Lucy!

Shes in Blackpool with mama locket now. She's definitely forgotten she's supposed to be selling leggings 🤣

Oh but she works so so hard you know. Never known such an arrogant family
I'd really love to know what her 'mister' is really like...do you find yourselves wondering if whenever he does one of these wonderful surprises for her it's because he's been naughty whilst working away 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'd really love to know what her 'mister' is really like...do you find yourselves wondering if whenever he does one of these wonderful surprises for her it's because he's been naughty whilst working away 🙊
I don't think he organises them at all, I think it's herself!!

The Facebook has definitely returned to its roots, except the 'fans' can't post. Some attention seekers are continuing to grab attention on other groups. I really need to block them all, but it's like a scab.

Howling at the (admittedly not loads of them) people coming up with an excuse as to why they can't meet Queen Lucy for a walk in London 🤭

• Haha
Howling at the (admittedly not loads of them) people coming up with an excuse as to why they can't meet Queen Lucy for a walk in London 🤭
Also laughing at how many people are asking ‘who?’ now the ‘big celebrity’ for the next collab has been revealed! Love how Luce hypes things up so much, and it always ends in disappointment……bit like the leggings really too.

• Haha
Hmm...
Anyone else curious/puzzled about the amount of promotions currently happening?
'30% off sale' and '20% off new stock launched today' There may be others thst I've missed..
Maybe lockets aren't nearly as popular as they were.

Remember when the sale stuff used to fly out, you’d have to be damn quick to get a look in. Now she can’t give them away!

Reactions: 5
Shes off for another weekend of self care...I'm sure I'm just a jealous cow, but she's really mastering that, she never seems to work! On a less bitchy note, she's lost a bit of weight and is looking better for it.

Walked into a pub in the Lakes, settled down and low and behold who is sat in the corner with a wine......Lucy herself.
She sat the whole time we were in there (about 30 mins) on her phone, quaffing wine.
Later on we were passing a pizza place and she was sat in the window stuffing her face.
She had some of her shorts on and they looked terrible, the colour was faded out making the pattern indistinguishable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.