Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not the 'skarpi' is it? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤮
They look so cheap and nasty - making me itch already. Have been following the thread and lots of people have been saying how they don’t like them but the comments are being removed - typical LLL tactics there.

Comparing their efforts to Tikiboo, as below, there is no contest and I don’t think any other leggings company should worry (even those who first invented the skapri).

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I won't lie, I kinda want one of those hooded blankets tho. Anyone know where I can get one elsewhere? 👀

OK constant gurning in her new warehouse is doing my nut in.
Also, a certain 'over sharer' basically outed her mum as an 'in denial' alcoholic on popsy that she went on holiday with, and then posted a picture of her. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
I too am sick of the bragging again. Someone asked on one of the warehouse posts if was to be used for manufacturing or just storage/packing and sending orders, needless to say it was deleted 🙄 and can we all take a moment enjoy that her new coat is feather and down despite her vegan cookbook and past pescetarian diet posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I won't lie, I kinda want one of those hooded blankets tho. Anyone know where I can get one elsewhere? 👀
Literally just get an off-brand one from amazon, put 'Lushforest' in and you'll find them, they're identical to the Oodie and a fraction of the price. I live in mine in my cold house!

Latest company accounts for LLL are available at companies house. Still making mega money

Don’t know if I’ve just not seen them, but there seems to be more posts about her and ‘Mama Locket’ on the LLL FB page. People must still be buying then?

Don’t know if I’ve just not seen them, but there seems to be more posts about her and ‘Mama Locket’ on the LLL FB page. People must still be buying then?
Just had a nose, can’t believe she’s still got bad tit hair! The money she has there’s no excuse, she looks homeless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sad news about LAP Activewear. I think she could have grown her business better had Luce not tried to sabotage it and destroy it at the start. I’ve never bought LLL because I remember seeing how badly she treated LAP.

Sad news about LAP Activewear. I think she could have grown her business better had Luce not tried to sabotage it and destroy it at the start. I’ve never bought LLL because I remember seeing how badly she treated LAP.
I think the market is just saturated, there are so many "funky" brands at a good price point now. Ones like LAP seem to fall under the radar a bit I think. And can't compete with the aggressive marketing of some of the bigger companies. What did Lucy do to her?

I think the market is just saturated, there are so many "funky" brands at a good price point now. Ones like LAP seem to fall under the radar a bit I think. And can't compete with the aggressive marketing of some of the bigger companies. What did Lucy do to her?
She claimed that LAP were copying her leggings patterns. But her leggings patterns were generic Shutterstock designs and not unique to her. The way she threw her toys out the pram ,with no just reason, really showed me who she really is.

She claimed that LAP were copying her leggings patterns. But her leggings patterns were generic Shutterstock designs and not unique to her. The way she threw her toys out the pram ,with no just reason, really showed me who she really is.
I remember when she said she "designed" them, then everyone found the same patterns on Aliexpress :ROFLMAO:

Oh now it’s pockets…..could that woman copy anything else that other people do?? If I saw something original from her I think I’d die of shock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.