Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Walked into a pub in the Lakes, settled down and low and behold who is sat in the corner with a wine......Lucy herself.
She sat the whole time we were in there (about 30 mins) on her phone, quaffing wine.
Later on we were passing a pizza place and she was sat in the window stuffing her face.
She had some of her shorts on and they looked terrible, the colour was faded out making the pattern indistinguishable.
But *everyone* asks where they’re from!! (If you believe her FB posts)

i See the birthday celebrations are another marketing ploy. Got to buy something to be in with a chance of ‘winning’. If you’re going to celebrate with the people who put you where you are, give something for FREE FFS.

Has anyone actually won a ‘golden ticket’ on any of the other pay to play competitions she’s done? Or are they just a total con?

i See the birthday celebrations are another marketing ploy. Got to buy something to be in with a chance of ‘winning’. If you’re going to celebrate with the people who put you where you are, give something for FREE FFS.

Has anyone actually won a ‘golden ticket’ on any of the other pay to play competitions she’s done? Or are they just a total con?
I bought a fair few pairs (pls don’t shoot me) before I saw the light and never won anything. Even when they were chucking freebies in and making a big deal of it I got one of those crappy, and pretty useless, headband-cum-neck scarf thingies. Absolute dog shite. So so over this brand.

Reactions: 5
This is them at the wholesalers. They are not original, unique or ‘designed’ by her. Just generic stuff she’s slapped her logo and £15 on to.
I paid about £20 for one of these from my local swimming place during lockdown, which I thought was reasonable with their logo on. Is she charging £30? :oops:

I appreciate that I am not the most up to date with celebs, but who is the most recent celeb she has done a collaboration with?!
I've never heard of them!

Reactions: 1
I appreciate that I am not the most up to date with celebs, but who is the most recent celeb she has done a collaboration with?!
I've never heard of them!
Not a clue either!

The Lucy and Yak - Ed Sheeran dungarees collab has blown hers out the water

No idea either. But she's what Lucy is just desperate to be, an ~influencer~...all the free stuff, fans who do not question anything and fawn over every single post, all those likes. Tragic really.

The video of her telling her mum her birthday present is to design a pair of sodding leggings 🙄 And filming her crying, saying in between sobs ‘I can do it on my own - without any influence from you?’ How much of a control freak must Queen Lucy be if that’s her reaction?!

The video of her telling her mum her birthday present is to design a pair of sodding leggings 🙄 And filming her crying, saying in between sobs ‘I can do it on my own - without any influence from you?’ How much of a control freak must Queen Lucy be if that’s her reaction?!
I watched it and thought it was quite odd she videoed her the whole way through until she started "crying" she moved the camera so you didn't see her face 🤷‍♀️

I watched it and thought it was quite odd she videoed her the whole way through until she started "crying" she moved the camera so you didn't see her face 🤷‍♀️
There is another one of her mum full on crying - it’s very strange. I don’t think my mum would thank me for posting her crying like that on social media!

God she has to make everything about her doesn't she, a car crashed into the pub she was in in Chesterfield and she's genuinely acting like she survived 9/11, getting all philisophical about 'you never know what's round the corner' (clearly the driver didn't either)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
is it me, or is the new cut of these leggings incredibly unflattering? Does nothing for Alex’s thighs or bum

AA03DDEC-B468-42C7-AD31-D9685FF18AFC.jpeg

I think the LLL bubble is bursting, so much new stuff has gone to sale so quickly. Fabletics seem so much more reasonable but the gaudy leggings are nowhere to be seen at my nearest park run so the post COVID world is moving on. I saw a young girl wearing a Skarpi yesterday- not sure I get the point of them, they looked very odd. I’ve always loved a skort but haven’t been tempted by the new LLL ones. Swimwear has been rejected and there are still teasers for everything. 2 years ago stock was flying out, now all the offers seem a bit desperate.

Reactions: 3
I have literally just read through all of these threads and I’m so glad I got out when I did! I was swallowed into the LLL black hole for a while, and whilst I still have a couple of pairs of actives (which I don’t wear so much anymore as I’ve packed on the pounds and they don’t fit as well), some of the older, decent casuals and the loungewear (which I lived in and still wear when it’s cold enough), I got so fed up of seeing her face and hearing her woes and the woes of everyone in the group that I had to get out! I had a quick peak on the website the other day and it was all such a load of dross!

• Heart
Newbie to group! Hi everyone! I come looking for this! I was well and truly sucked in by this over priced, unflattering, packets of utter nonsense. Spent more than I ever should have! The casuals feel like they’d be waterproof! They’re so uncomfortable, and sweaty, for being “casual” and ridiculously over priced!
I then stumbled upon Queen Lucy on TT, those videos with her mum, they’re scripted right?! They make me cringe into my own soul!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.