Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no! Tikiboo has taken a leaf out of the LLL book of poor design and gone for the camel toe look! Nooooooo!!!
Oh no! That really put me off LLL.

Yes, that’s right £65 for a necklace.
View attachment 696109
What? That's daylight robbery.

Acrylic jewellery on Etsy - so much cheaper, original and hand made
Even Rosie Fortescue jewellery, which is better quality, is better value than this junk from China.

Anyone else seen the LuLaRich documentary on Prime? Apart from the pyramid scheme bit, the quality issues, high pressure sales tactics, FOMO etc are so similar….

This thread is a lot quieter now. I just came back to see what people thought of her GNR attempt?

Has anyone watched LuLaRich on Amazon Prime? I’m only one episode in so far but the similarities are huge already.

Reactions: 2
What did anyone think about the announcement of new product ranges coming soon? (Shorter shorts, capri and shorts in casual wear, hooded blankets, blankets)
Unless quality is improved I'm not convinced..

Reactions: 1
What did anyone think about the announcement of new product ranges coming soon? (Shorter shorts, capri and shorts in casual wear, hooded blankets, blankets)
Unless quality is improved I'm not convinced..
I’m intrigued to see what ideas she’s nicked from other people again. We’ve had jewellery, dungarees…..who knows what awful rip offs are next!

Reactions: 2
So, I wore LLL in lock down, exercising at home etc. I got fat anyway and seemed to only wear them (mainly because I fit in to a smaller size so was kidding myself) now I'm getting my ass in gear and losing lockdown weight. I don't think I'd touch them. A bit embarrassed I fell for all the marketing crap. Now I'm angry that they took and continue to take advantage of some very vulnerable people. Dicks.

She’s entered the ballot for the London marathon. If she gets picked I wonder if she’ll see it through! She’s so flaky about what she ‘commits’ to.

I see she is back doing small business Sunday aka give me ideas so I can steal them and make more money Sunday!

Anyone else slightly intrigued about her teaser post?
'Eek..most exciting news ever..but I can't tell you as it's still private and confidential'...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.