Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, newbie here 🙋🏼‍♀️I'm getting so annoyed with folk trying to sell second hand clothes in awful condition for nearly full price 🙈
LLL casuals last one wash before the crotch is eroded.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Anyone else seen the post about the Health and Well-being Awards? Well, surprise surprise, these are ‘paid for’ awards! Another not-quite-what-it-seems crap from licky again!
0D8BA7CA-E15D-454D-89FE-16E9E1F04D85.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seen the ‘new’ onesie? £7 in the wholesalers sale! She’s selling for £22 claiming as a new design. It’s not product diversification she’s doing, she’s going through the wholesalers sale, buying stock and using the huge audience she’s built up as targets to sell the over priced generic crap too. Money grabbing opportunist not someone who’s taking the time to invest in her products and business. And that’s what I cannot stand!

View attachment 646964
Can I make guess that the new top is from the same place?
Strange that she seems to be able to bring out new product lines at a drop of a hat, because when (last year) people were requesting skorts, she said lead time to develop new lines runs into months...

They've just shared a sneak peak of the christmas designs in progress...
Dinosaurs wearing santa hats..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If anyone is on the twochubbycubs group, there seems to be a lot of lockets starting to post on there.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.