Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't think she ever received a message saying the headband was chepa and tit and could they exchange it. Maybe I'm naive about how rude people can be... BUT I believe she just said "Look, people are being mean to me" in order to get some sympathy and to make herself feel better!
I reckon you're probably right!!

Reactions: 7
Just came on to say this, and wondered if any of you have any gossip as to why!

What was the pizza comment?
It was posted on the last thread near the end, someone did a post thanking good customer service and said something about no time baths, tiki themselves replied saying "no pizza either" or something along those lines

Reactions: 7
Just wondered as it's the sort of petty thing I think LA would do given what she's done with AG

Reactions: 4
Surely not?! But then if it was due to something else I'm sure they'd provide something more than just it being closed temporarily, even if something as generic as 'something has cropped up and so our team won't be around' 🤔

Though perhaps the saddest thing is I wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 3
Just came straight here to see the Tiki goss 🤣

Ooooooh
That looks like someone has reported the page to facebook

I'm presuming some kind of retaliation from LLL? Weird timing, after all, aren't they relaunching their own community page in the next couple of weeks?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That looks like someone has reported the page to facebook

I'm presuming some kind of retaliation from LLL? Weird timing, after all, aren't they relaunching their own community page in the next couple of weeks?
That wouldnt surprise me at all, she seems to enjoy upsetting other business.

Reactions: 3
Can’t imagine another reason why the Tiki page would be under review? It’s been around a lot longer than LLL and there’s (as far as I saw) no swearing, politics or other controversial things on it!

Remember the famous Mr L works in cyber security and the brother will be looking for ways to fill his time too......

Looks like she’s focusing on bringing other business own as opposed to sorting her own out. This is not going to end well. Wonder what her new Facebook ID is?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.