Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DontQuoteMe

Chatty Member
Have four people *really* asked her where her swimsuit is from? How very convenient! Similarly, people are always asking where her leggings are from. I never ask strangers where their clothes are from!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

yorkshire lass1965

That last line 😭😭😭

I've been ordering from Carolina Dress Room recently, I love their prints
Dont get me started on than wench 😂😂

Can anyone find the 2020 turnover for LLL? Or is it not available til the 2021 financial year starts in April?
Companies house will publish, once updated, think they were given a little longer to get them in.

Are we not having a recap 😂 or shall we just divert em to TP. Plus dont 4get to invite me to any group ANTI TIN BATH lickys

Last edited:
  • Haha

HibMoose

That Diane Collab sold well then if she's doing lucky dips again. I bet you any money.. shes posting out all the returned faulty stock rhats already been wedged in someone's fanny. Label it as imperfect.

Spamalot

If that woman and her bloody kid turn up I'm off!

(Long time lurker- its the change in LOLA that emboldened me to finally post)
Totally. I would be out of there too. Bad enough seeing that crap without it being in my feed

So round up today (it was a long team meeting...):

On the IWD post someone said Lucy was their idol. 🤮 probably wants some free leggings.

They have launched a jumper dress that matches their inclusive size range....oh no, hang on it is size 8-16 only and the logo is on the inside so you can pay £30 for the pleasure of no one knowing where it’s from.

And over on LOLA someone has pointed out the difference in the size of shorts leading to the conclusion that, despite the gas lighting, the customer is right.

• Haha

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
She's going to have either the most dramatic or most perfect birth ever, calling it now.
I second dramatic, massive blood loss, thank god for blood donors. Her mister will have given her the last rites and she will need to stay in hospital for 6 years… when in reality none of it will have actually happened.

• Wow

yorkshire lass1965

Its only a matter of time..... the crap will become but a distant memory, along with the pizza, the tin bath, the prosecco, the parents are silent, the mister incognito, she will be a mere shadow of her selfish greedy self. Three cheers for the loss of the camel toe

K9Drea

Here. Too much over sharing on LOLA. I don't need your life story when I am looking for leggings and a bit of a laugh. Get a grip
Yeah, looks like the inevitable has happened and the regular 'lockets' have joined LOLA and are now offended

Donniedonkey118

It was from yet another foot update. Now she’s whining that she can’t jet wash the patio which is absolute rubbish. I’ve had a broken foot and did most things except drive. Mind you, I have children that still needed looking after so didn’t really have the option of sitting on the sofa and photographing my leg a million times 😐
I love the fact she posted this, wanting sympathy for swollen ankles but then others posted pics of their chubby ankles saying 'I have cankles too Lucy!'
I don't think it was the attention that she wanted. 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
It is literally like watching the titanic sink with a few clinging to the rails screaming “ but it’s unsinkable”

• Haha

K9Drea

To be honest, I've never understood the freebies with stuff that you buy anyway. I never expect it and when it first happened to me (Haribo in a box of contact lenses of all things) it seemed a bit odd! lol