Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another bad review on tp, looks like even though they're not replying to negative reviews, they're still reporting them, it looks like for every new review, another disappears

Let’s be honest Licky would sell Mama Locket if she thought she’d make a profit.

Reactions: 2
I'm about to dive into this thread from the start....my friend is obsessed with these leggings, she sent me a pair for my birthday, covered in cat heads as I have cats 😳 I'm sure there's a market for them but I've never worn anything with a cats head on since I was about 5! Anyway they remain in a bag in my wardrobe, they felt like average leggings, I didn't get the fuss. I did also join some mad LLL group on FB purely to see if I was missing the hype on these 'life changing leggings' but swiftly left when someone asked about excessive discharge staining - not that they should be embarrassed about bodily fluids mind, but just not the kind of group I was interested in, it was all a bit intense with when the next prints were being launched and people crying over missing out on a sale πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Anyway with my two pence worth in, wish me luck, thread 1 here I come πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And black casuals have been released. Someone is already taking bets that they are seethrough. I want to play that game!! 🀣

And done! Absolutely hilarious! Glad it wasn't just me who found the group full of mad oversharers 😬 I got pure deja vu from the Styled by Susie threads on here, she's another one kind of played on the vulnerability of people who had lost their way, had an army of sycophants, would hype up when her services went on sale etc 'limited spaces', ran her Facebook group like Kim Jong Un. She was all about be kind yet wrote articles for the Daily Mail πŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ anyway.....long story short - she too went the route of asking for TP reviews didn't realise that it would be filled with disgruntled customers who had received a poor service and had no reply to emails etc, she saw her arse, threatened legal action against people, closed down her Facebook group and moved to a paid app.....and it all went tits up! The similarities all through this LLL thread are remarkable! God bless Tattle for showing both sides of people's faces πŸ™ .......I do have FOMO now though and feel like I need to join LOLA 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The plain black casuals have landed, sold and being returned if the latest Trust Pilot review is anything to go by. 1 star πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ‘Š
Shiny, different length in legs etc, etc
Cant spend her voucher πŸ˜”

I must admit to putting on some locket actives the other day, laughable how bad they are compared to my other actives from other places.

And done! Absolutely hilarious! Glad it wasn't just me who found the group full of mad oversharers 😬 I got pure deja vu from the Styled by Susie threads on here, she's another one kind of played on the vulnerability of people who had lost their way, had an army of sycophants, would hype up when her services went on sale etc 'limited spaces', ran her Facebook group like Kim Jong Un. She was all about be kind yet wrote articles for the Daily Mail πŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ anyway.....long story short - she too went the route of asking for TP reviews didn't realise that it would be filled with disgruntled customers who had received a poor service and had no reply to emails etc, she saw her arse, threatened legal action against people, closed down her Facebook group and moved to a paid app.....and it all went tits up! The similarities all through this LLL thread are remarkable! God bless Tattle for showing both sides of people's faces πŸ™ .......I do have FOMO now though and feel like I need to join LOLA 🀣
Yes, I was the same. I fell for both of them so I'm now aware I'm vulnerable to becoming fodder for these people!!! :ROFLMAO: I wasn't a regular in either group and then I was on Facebook one day and didn't know where the Styled By Susie group had gone. I thought I'd been kicked out for not contibuting or something. Googled, found Tattle and saw what had gone on. Then I was in the front row of Tattle ready for the LLL debacle. I'd been feeling uncomfortable with Lucy's style and the weirdness of the group for a time and the relief of reading all these posts - suddenly I realised I was more normal than I'd thought!

So my prediction is Popsy Clothing is going to go the same way as they seem a similar bunch in that group and I fell for their brand too!!! (again, limited edition stock, childish patterns, group full of "supportive people" who are only actually supportive to the favourites. No criticism allowed, lots of MH issues. You read it here first!

I just joined the popsy group, and then left almost immediately - I thought the same

So my prediction is Popsy Clothing is going to go the same way as they seem a similar bunch in that group and I fell for their brand too!!! (again, limited edition stock, childish patterns, group full of "supportive people" who are only actually supportive to the favourites. No criticism allowed, lots of MH issues. You read it here first!

Just saw the Sugar and Sloth pairing :-( and combined with upcoming TCS pairing, I can only assume that these companies are just jumping on the popularity of the LLL brand, even at the potential that their own brand might take a hit from the normal general population.

Didn’t know s&s - but the post calling her customers β€˜besties’ I haven’t cringed that hard in a longgggg time 🀒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.