Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gurning selfies are back πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
With everyone saying "I miss your face"!!! "So happy to see you"!!! And not one like on any of their comments. SHE DOESNT CARE. SHE IS PROMOTING HER BRAND SO YOU BUY HER tit SO SHE CAN GET A 2ND TINBATH TO GO WITH HER 2ND HOME THAT YOU ALL PAID FOR DURING LOCKDOWN (drop the mic)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't actually have an issue with her using her 'friendship' with customers to sell stuff, I think she's a good salesperson who has discovered her usp, and if people are stupid enough to think she cares about individual people, more fool them. My issue is with her selling over priced crap quality stuff,and not owning her mistakes.

Reactions: 2
With everyone saying "I miss your face"!!! "So happy to see you"!!! And not one like on any of their comments. SHE DOESNT CARE. SHE IS PROMOTING HER BRAND SO YOU BUY HER tit SO SHE CAN GET A 2ND TINBATH TO GO WITH HER 2ND HOME THAT YOU ALL PAID FOR DURING LOCKDOWN (drop the mic)
her face just makes me want to scream.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20210326-091210_Google.jpg
I think she might be throwing money at the problem! Searched reviews this morning, and this is the first thing you see, not trust pilot as it was previously. So she's basically just to pull the wool over people's eyes again.

View attachment 499999I think she might be throwing money at the problem! Searched reviews this morning, and this is the first thing you see, not trust pilot as it was previously. So she's basically just to pull the wool over people's eyes again.
Can bad Google reviews be removed?

View attachment 499999I think she might be throwing money at the problem! Searched reviews this morning, and this is the first thing you see, not trust pilot as it was previously. So she's basically just to pull the wool over people's eyes again.
I've just done a search. Trustpilot comes up top for me, then Facebook, then Reviews io, then this thread! No Google reviews show up on the first page for me

Can bad Google reviews be removed?

I've just done a search. Trustpilot comes up top for me, then Facebook, then Reviews io, then this thread! No Google reviews show up on the first page for me
How weird! Trust pilot always came up first for me, then today it was this. Id assumed shed paid to have this come up as the first search result (if thats even possible, I'm not particularly tech savvy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.