Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy last year “we are never ever doing lucky dips again. We have had so many complaints from ungrateful people who didn’t read the t&c’s.”
2021- Lucy looks around warehouses at piles of unsold shoddy quality leggings including her exclusive “celebrity” collaboration.
“Hi guys! Yay! Lucky dips are here!!!!”
She will be sobbing into her prosecco later saying she's never doing them again as people are ungrateful blah blah blah,once she reads the complaints on the lucky dips being very old stock.

Reactions: 3
Just been reading through the LLL FB page. The tone has changed. It doesn't sound like Our Lady posting anymore.

Reactions: 1
This is from the Information Commisioner website. All companies who hold any personal data need to register when they first start holding data (this can simply be a third party’s name and address). I think Luce should have registered long before January this year??? Technically, it appears she has been holding personal data without a license to do so.....ooops!
3A80FD08-26A1-48DF-98E2-283A3857EAE5.jpeg

She will be sobbing into her prosecco later saying she's never doing them again as people are ungrateful blah blah blah,once she reads the complaints on the lucky dips being very old stock.
I was reading posts this morning about people complaining they have seen sent the old style loungewear -(I don’t know the difference and can’t be arsed to find the answer).
Apparently this wasn’t specified in the product listing.

I was reading posts this morning about people complaining they have seen sent the old style loungewear -(I don’t know the difference and can’t be arsed to find the answer).
Apparently this wasn’t specified in the product listing.
I have seen more complaints posted today, about sizing issues and customer service when trying to rectify it 🤦‍♀️

Saw that before, I do genuinely hope she’s ok.

Just one thing there that annoyed me though.

Boobies 😬

How old is she? 8? 🤦🏼‍♀️
This may seem harsh. It is awful, and hope she is ok. But .......... this has been used as sympathy to make people feel sorry for her and stop people messaging about product issues!!!

Reactions: 2
I didnt see the need to make it a personal "check you boobs". Any health concerns should be private, I mean what if there is something wrong!!! Is she really going to post about it and continue on??? And maybe say all genders too as men can have breast cancer which isnt well known

Reactions: 4
I’ve had a weird mole removed before (luckily was nothing) but It wasn’t really a big deal...no idea why she had to include boobs.

Reactions: 1
That is disgusting.
Hi. Long time lurker, first time poster. Agree with you all on every-bloody-thing!

It's fascinating to me that people point out slightly stretched stitching, which is normal. Then others try and pass this off as minor, which it isn't. 🤷‍♀️

Reusable pads are coming, although the company that make them are in the U.K., and they will be excellent quality, I’m surprised she’s gone for that company as she isn’t the cheapest, but they are great quality, here are fabrics that they’ve got to make them in

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.