Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they mention Fomo in the TP reviews it just means 'fear of missing out' which is a marketing tactic to get people to buy when they normally wouldn't.
i knew that, I just wondered whether the reference to FOMO in the reviews was a secret code between the group members!! 😂

Shame this thread has gotten a little quiet. I won’t be joining FOMO- as a tattle user pre increased LLL interest I’m simply not comfortable sharing my username and losing the anonymity tattle provides to allow me to join a Facebook group. This thread will pop up on google searches and allow past/present/potential customers to read- so I hope that it continues to stay active!

Reactions: 14
Shame this thread has gotten a little quiet. I won’t be joining FOMO- as a tattle user pre increased LLL interest I’m simply not comfortable sharing my username and losing the anonymity tattle provides to allow me to join a Facebook group. This thread will pop up on google searches and allow past/present/potential customers to read- so I hope that it continues to stay active!
Exactly the same for me I’m afraid!

I see selling groups are discussing the ill fitting LLL leggings. Asking for other recommendations. Word is out everywhere. Only your loyal customers and you turned their group off. They will be looking elsewhere soon

Reactions: 1
I see selling groups are discussing the ill fitting LLL leggings. Asking for other recommendations. Word is out everywhere. Only your loyal customers and you turned their group off. They will be looking elsewhere soon
Which groups ? Must check them out.

Although, I see your point, I think she’s made enough money in her smash and grab mode that it doesn’t matter anymore. Think we’ll see her become more of an influencer now living the good life. LLL will slowly disappear- look at the fixed assets in her balance sheet. There are no fixed assets - there has never been permanent investment. The whole business was built on the get in fast, rip people off, get out fast model.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Totally. Hired premises, social media groupies who got a job as admin and probably paid in leggings and not even qualified for anything (well they cant clean their houses for one).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its only a matter of time..... the crap will become but a distant memory, along with the pizza, the tin bath, the prosecco, the parents are silent, the mister incognito, she will be a mere shadow of her selfish greedy self. Three cheers for the loss of the camel toe

Reactions: 6
Its only a matter of time..... the crap will become but a distant memory, along with the pizza, the tin bath, the prosecco, the parents are silent, the mister incognito, she will be a mere shadow of her selfish greedy self. Three cheers for the loss of the camel toe
I imagine she will just move on to the next fad, it seems to be the way she operates....

could of waited until the hair dye aisle lol

I wonder if Tesco profits have gone up since all the sheep follow where they go 🐑🐑🐑

• Haha
I've been busy doing other stuff away from FB for the past couple of weeks so not been on either but seen that madam is still up to her usual tricks and people are desperately trying to sell their LLL stuff

Reactions: 1
This is a very good point. If it weren't for a certain someone mentioning tattle all the time😂 I'd never have found out half the stuff I know now

Looks as though the community group isn't going to make a return then. Far past its deadline. Thank god for that. Can't cope with the oversharing and hoof shots

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.