Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cor taken me a while but I've gotten to the end. I'm another former LLL liker - I won't say lover because the SM side drives me potty and I only ever buy cheap bundles (I picked up three for a fiver on vinted a few months ago.... says a lot doesn't it (!)) or sale items when it's fiver fridays etc and even that's very rare now given the shocking decline of the products.

Anywho, I was reading it all to see if this had been posted

as for some reason it was 'promoted' to me last night on youtube - I'm assuming because of reading threads like this :ROFLMAO:. Highlights are: Allegedly someone telling her she's "the chillest coolest person EVER" despite her anxiety, smirking throughout despite trying to look sad and discuss sad topics, 'panicking' about being away from her phone for an hour for the interview and finally how she thinks businesses should take a leaf out of her book and post about the anxiety and how stressful their lives are and how it encourages people to buy. 🤦‍♀️
Thanks for the recap, I don't think I could bear to watch! She's gross :sick:

Reactions: 1
Just watched some of it, had to turn off. The social media part made me angry.
Selling her leggings through 'anxiety' to vulnerable followers. 😳

Is this some kind of cult? I had never heard of this woman or her leggings before but yesterday I was out shopping and I saw a woman coming towards me wearing rainbow leggings. My daughter (who is 19 and has learning disabilities) loves rainbows so I asked the woman where she got them. Jeez I was stuck with her talking at me for about 5 minutes lifting up her top to show me the waistband, demonstrating the pockets, showing me the seams etc then she whipped out her phone to show me the app!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I came home and googled 'is Lucy Locket Loves a MLM' and found this thread by the way in case any one is wondering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The men’s shorts. Now this is a step too far. Should not be allowed under common decency laws. 🤢🤢

Hmm...she's just launched her work book to help other businesses to grow their brand etc....
I wonder if it covers 'how to develop a cult like following'..

Everybody that purchases before the end of March will be contacted by Lucy in early April to book on to a intimate call in April where business owners can chat and ask questions in a small group environment. Lucy is really looking forward to these calls and is passionate about helping others build business.

What's the betting Little Miss Anxiety No-Work-Today cancels them before they happen? (As if you'd want one given how the business is run!!)

• Sick
Reactions: 2
... I have a feeling this won't go far. Her sheep need as someone to blindly follow rather than be entrepreneurs.

Noticed the cardigans already have £10 knocked off....

Honestly this woman is so pathetic!!!!! Everything she does she says it’s such an achievement as she struggles with EVERYTHING by the sound of it! Good grief!

Honestly this woman is so pathetic!!!!! Everything she does she says it’s such an achievement as she struggles with EVERYTHING by the sound of it! Good grief!
All while relaxing at her second home in the Lake District!

Who‘s she trying to kid!?

Reactions: 1
It was the post yesterday where she said everything is work/exercise/eat/sleep with only a tiny bit of fun stuff getting her down that got me. Every weekend she's away, having a jolly. I don't resent that she does this, like it or not, her business is clearly a success, but I do resent that she can't appreciate how lucky she is, and what an amazing work/life balance she has. She also mentioned that she's 'not been on social media much, because she's uninspired' which made me cackle, she posts several times a day 🤣

Reactions: 5
It was the post yesterday where she said everything is work/exercise/eat/sleep with only a tiny bit of fun stuff getting her down that got me. Every weekend she's away, having a jolly. I don't resent that she does this, like it or not, her business is clearly a success, but I do resent that she can't appreciate how lucky she is, and what an amazing work/life balance she has. She also mentioned that she's 'not been on social media much, because she's uninspired' which made me cackle, she posts several times a day 🤣
I forgot I still followed them on the book of face and I’ve had a load of those special offers all over my feed today. Thought I’d have a look and see how quiet it was over there.. for someone who ‘hasn’t been in social media much’, she seems to have been in rather a lot over the last few days… I’m fuming that she’s ‘discovered’ wild swimming as well… now I might have to see her gurning face over my groups now!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

I forgot I still followed them on the book of face and I’ve had a load of those special offers all over my feed today. Thought I’d have a look and see how quiet it was over there.. for someone who ‘hasn’t been in social media much’, she seems to have been in rather a lot over the last few days… I’m fuming that she’s ‘discovered’ wild swimming as well… now I might have to see her gurning face over my groups now!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Don’t worry, it won’t last!!

• Haha
Does anyone know where she buys her dry robe/adventure robes from? I want to get my daughter one for her birthday (she’s a swimmer) but I’m not paying Lucy’s over inflated prices!

Does anyone know where she buys her dry robe/adventure robes from? I want to get my daughter one for her birthday (she’s a swimmer) but I’m not paying Lucy’s over inflated prices!
Theyre from a wholesaler . The brand is Finden and Hales All Weather Robe. Try buytshirtsonline.co.uk

Something I have just realised and am surprised about is that she isn't flogging any t-shirts/tops for the coronation...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.