Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smacks of desperation- bet she isn’t impressed that people have pointed out that one of the exclusive designs is an old tiki one.

Get the cheese and Prosecco out as I am going to cry at how cruel the people are on tattle!!
Ooohhhh I do like a nice bit of Gorgonzola! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well it's all turning into a real tit show isn't it? I didn't think things could get worse but hey...

Reactions: 4
Hope they're not paying that designer in anything other than shite leggings. Perhaps that's it, perhaps she likes the tikis but can't afford them so copies the design on to the shite licky ones so she can get a pair 🤔

• Haha
Hope they're not paying that designer in anything other than shite leggings. Perhaps that's it, perhaps she likes the tikis but can't afford them so copies the design on to the shite licky ones so she can get a pair 🤔
Think they should be called researchers not designers... Go and research what people like and copy it as much as possible 🙆‍♀️ i bet their "product testers" is just a bunch of very loyal customers (do you remember when they called for testers? I bet they got to the most begging ones) who for some freebies lurke everywhere... Here, tiki, lola....

I can’t see that anymore, has she taken it down?
It was in her story. I've posted video earlier

Think they should be called researchers not designers... Go and research what people like and copy it as much as possible 🙆‍♀️ i bet their "product testers" is just a bunch of very loyal customers (do you remember when they called for testers? I bet they got to the most begging ones) who for some freebies lurke everywhere... Here, tiki, lola....

It was in her story. I've posted video earlier
The story is now unavailable. Guessing she got in trouble for essentially saying she didn't design them

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen that’s she’s but some designs have sold out? I’m assuming she means in a particular size rather than a design? I can’t see a whole design has sold

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well this has been a very entertaining & educational Saturday...eyes opened.

So glad I’m not alone in feeling like I was sucked in (albeit not too deeply mostly because I didn’t want to dress like a 3yo & there has been f/a worth splashing cash on in the constant sale since last August).

Reactions: 9
Well this has been a very entertaining & educational Saturday...eyes opened.

So glad I’m not alone in feeling like I was sucked in (albeit not too deeply mostly because I didn’t want to dress like a 3yo & there has been f/a worth splashing cash on in the constant sale since last August).
Welcome! It’s a refreshing feeling to know you weren’t the only one having these feelings 😂

Reactions: 7
Just looking at that Diane’s insta and loads of locket posts have comments limited?! She knows exactly what kind of tit show she’s involved in

• Wow
Someone has posted the video to LOLA. Wonder if anyone will comment! Dont want to put their heads above the parapet by the looks of it

Reactions: 5
Just looking at that Diane’s insta and loads of locket posts have comments limited?! She knows exactly what kind of tit show she’s involved in
90% of the comments from the locket post on Instagram have Diane or bushwell in their name...

• Haha
Someone has posted the video to LOLA. Wonder if anyone will comment! Dont want to put their heads above the parapet by the looks of it
Yep... It came from here.
Seriously anyone in like girlsmouth to post about it who's not scared of Lockets bullying them? Mamy stories from there make it to the sun 🤣🤣🤣 imagine that 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Anyone else noticed that you can't post photos in the comments on LLL's Facebook page posts? Is this a standard thing on business pages? I wanted to post a screenshot of the comparison to Tikiboo 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.