Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They buy them in bulk for about £6 each
😂😂😂 But they lll branded! What were u expecting 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought her business was geared towards fitness!I don’t understand why she’d start selling tat with this vomit inducing patterns. Is she ok? 😳

Reactions: 3
Just few days ago you were able to message her on insta... Not any more. Hmmm.... Would that be because she got too many people messaging her saying her "colab" with lll sucks?
You can still message her from her page, just not though stories.

Reactions: 1
It's probably part of her contract to do so many posts/stories saying how good they are.
So greedy then 🤷🏻‍♀️ contracts aside, if product is tit her team should be able to get her out of this bloody grotesque situation 🤷🏻‍♀️ i bet she gets % of sales. And she have been told they will "sell out" on lounch night 🤣🤣🤣

They’re pushing and pushing them. That means there’s still a lot of stock to sell. No been the expected sell out I don’t think

They’re pushing and pushing them. That means there’s still a lot of stock to sell. No been the expected sell out I don’t think
That’s because they are the samey-samey as all the other stock. Even if I needed a new pair & I didn’t mind running with a camel toe, there isn’t anything that grabs me & screams out “spend £33 on me” particularly given the choice in the loud legging market.

Reactions: 6
That’s because they are the samey-samey as all the other stock. Even if I needed a new pair & I didn’t mind running with a camel toe, there isn’t anything that grabs me & screams out “spend £33 on me” particularly given the choice in the loud legging market.
God you are so ungrateful! Dianne stitched all the leggings together with thread made from her own hair, working till her fingers bled. The hours she spent picking between near identical rainbows.
Endless photo shoots leaving her exhausted the poor little poppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see the funky fit group can be just as bad for photos with absolute shithole living rooms ... there is one of a kid doing a squat (although it looks more like she’s doing a very long stringy tit if you zoom in ) and the room is a feckin pigsty. WTF is it with these people ???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see the funky fit group can be just as bad for photos with absolute shithole living rooms ... there is one of a kid doing a squat (although it looks more like she’s doing a very long stringy tit if you zoom in ) and the room is a feckin pigsty. WTF is it with these people ???
I kinda wish that people would stop posting pictures of their young children full stop nevermind them doing a squat. It's alright to say - oh look see we have matching leggings on today with just a photo of the legs next to eachother. I don't think there's a need for a full body picture of the child. Keep that for your personal Facebook cos there's some creeps about online.🙈

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.