Lucy Letby Case #71

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I’ve just got caught up with the full series so far and I thought this one was really interesting.

Crime Scene 2 Courtroom is doing the Lords work 🙌🏻 I love his voiceovers too.

He does such a good job and paints a great picture of LL. it’s so interesting.

Reactions: 5
He does such a good job and paints a great picture of LL. it’s so interesting.

He does…… the way he voices Nick Johnson KC as this cunning, clever prosecutor and then he voices Lucy as dull, vague and unsure makes his content. It definitely leaves an impression.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He does…… the way he voices Nick Johnson KC as this cunning, clever prosecutor and then he voices Lucy as dull, vague and unsure makes his content. It definitely leaves an impression.

Absolutely. Nick Johnson KC sounds brillaint!

Reactions: 5
Merlot Mark is back with a new YouTube channel & a new haircut

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That would make you feel really strange knowing that. Thank god she was transferred out, who knows what could have happened.

Reactions: 12
That would make you feel really strange knowing that. Thank god she was transferred out, who knows what could have happened.
It was after all the other attacks had occurred. Think about a week after the two triplets died and babyQ. She shouldn't have been there. It would make your blood run cold.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It was after all the other attacks had occurred. Think about a week after the two triplets died and babyQ. She shouldn't have been there. It would make your blood run cold.
It's insane that she was still working on the ward at that point

Reactions: 10
I do not think real justice for the babys will come until every manager that backed her and refused to remove her from the unit is charged with corporate manslaughter, one of them even said when asked that she would take responsibility if anything happened and the very next day letby killed another baby

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Apologies if this has already been mentioned in last threads…Whilst awaiting for the latest video from crime scene courtroom 2 on YT, I watched an old video from 6 months ago called “Lucy Letby the confession” and the guy running the channel mentions tattle and the wiki page as a place to go to for more in depth information, so well done to all involved in that! 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The thing that still strikes me is this.

She was going to get caught at some point, it was inevitable. More inevitable than almost all serial killers because her crimes were always in the same place and the same victims in high frequency. She surely must have known she would almost definitely be caught.

She would have known perhaps if she stopped at Baby D, Baby E or even Baby F then perhaps it would have been seen as just a horrible run of bad luck. Perhaps if she had really spaced them out, maybe one every 18 months or so probably no one would have noticed and she could have probably carried on for the rest of her life. She wasn't stupid. She was clearly manipulative and was always laying the groundwork for the next kill.

With all that in mind I find it hard to get my head around how the sheer fear of being caught could be overridden by whatever it was that drove her. Overrode her choice to stop, overrode her choice to really space them out to avoid suspicion. She couldn't help herself. That's how dangerous she was.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

She was going to get caught at some point, it was inevitable. More inevitable than almost all serial killers because her crimes were always in the same place and the same victims in high frequency. She surely must have known she would almost definitely be caught.

She would have known perhaps if she stopped at Baby D, Baby E or even Baby F then perhaps it would have been seen as just a horrible run of bad luck. Perhaps if she had really spaced them out, maybe one every 18 months or so probably no one would have noticed and she could have probably carried on for the rest of her life. She wasn't stupid. She was clearly manipulative and was always laying the groundwork for the next kill.

With all that in mind I find it hard to get my head around how the sheer fear of being caught could be overridden by whatever it was that drove her. Overrode her choice to stop, overrode her choice to really space them out to avoid suspicion. She couldn't help herself. That's how dangerous she was.
I agree. Taken individually there is doubt in each case as it could have been done by someone else or been an accident. It's when there all looked at together, along with a pattern of attacking multiples that it becomes obvious it was her targeting them. She seems to lose control at the end with Baby O, P and Q attacked in consecutive days.

Reactions: 11

Although I agree, I would argue that she maybe thought she wouldn't ever be caught, considering the hospital bosses made consultants write her a letter of apology and it's almost like they made special arrangements for her. Perhaps she was cocky because of the protection she'd had by the time she got to Babies O, P and Q.

Although and I don't follow many serial killers cases, the ones that are most in the media seem to get more extreme and reckless towards their capture.

Reactions: 16
Had this awful dream of this evil being last night. She was doing the most evil things and she was screaming horribly and playing the I'm not well, protect me card in her cell. So very happy she can NEVER be so evil ever again.

Hope you're all well loves ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hope the protestors don't upset any of the babies families who may attend.

Reactions: 8
Tomorrow will be an interesting day, hopefully the application for permission to appeal is rejected

• Heart
Reactions: 14