Lucy Letby Case #71

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been on these threads for a while but I was just thinking. Once she was found guilty I was really expecting there to be loads of articles/interviews with people who knew or worked with her over the years but there’s been virtually nothing aside the documentary. It’s mostly just the usual tabloid fodder “living it up in cushy cell/Christmas in prison/best friends with some murderer” bs. Why is that? Is she just so beige she couldn’t leave a lasting impression without murdering someone?
Same here, but for things such as that like saying she's been given her own keys (not sure if thats the case or not objectively speaking) but if she has been given keys to her cell, they wont work after locking up time I can be certain of that and she's not the only one to be allowed if so to do that.

You may find this video really interesting

Like think she said about its mostly the male prisons that use the old Victorian ones, with the things like slopping out, for people who need to you know do their business after locking up time (think its usually 8pm) before they had toilets in cells would have a slop bucket they'd use, which would need emptying the next morning and like she said in the video above, it would have most likely stank. Is what the Strangeways (HMP Manchester) was partially about if I recall correctly about better living conditions, Strangeways like a cell in HMP Wakefield here
1708029635040.png

The slop bucket I thinks the one with the lid infront of it in this cell in HMP Wakefield (now certainly commonly The Monster Mansion by the press)
Is still an active prison that was built in the Victorian period, so the plumbing would be a real issue for certain things, hence why there's no showers in each cell in the Victorian ones, its only for things that'd make their lives more bearable like having a toilet in a cell for what should be obvious reasons. I mean for the plumbing it'd be a really big job getting through the thick walls, which was likely why it took them to about the 1970s to deal with it can forget about showers in their cells, but the newer prisons I'd say its not that uncommon.

The nonsense the press come out with or taking things out of context is really disgusting or will be for the families of the babies that got killed by Letby it really angers me, ugh!

This pretty much says the same thing this video

---
Also if she's a restricted prisoner, then it really wouldn't work not having a shower in her cell, so its going to logically have to be that case.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Haha Gormless Jan & her egghead hubby
Just come back to this to tell you how much it makes me laugh that you still have these screenshots months down the line. Thank you for your service.

Literally the pointiest skull known to man.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just come back to this to tell you how much it makes me laugh that you still have these screenshots months down the line. Thank you for your service.

Literally the pointiest skull known to man.
Haha I’ve got a whole album of funny screenshots of Letby, Gill, egghead alien man & others

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck HAVE I READ THIS MORNING 😡😡😡😡😡
It doesn't mean she's getting an appeal. It means she's applied to have the initial refusal looked at. This is what happens when anybody appeals.

When she gets refused, there's no more applications she can make either. The only way she would ever get any kind of retrial after that would be by going to the criminal case review commission, but they will only accept completely new evidence that was never used in court before.

Last edited:
It doesn't mean she's getting an appeal. It means she's applied to have the initial refusal looked at. This is what happens when anybody appeals.

When she gets refused, there's no more applications she can make either. The only way she would ever get any kind of retrial after that would be by going to the criminal case review commission, but they will only accept completely new evidence that was never used in court before.
Oh I know darling! I just got MAD seeing that headline and thinking of the families, every single update, news story will be so triggering for them having to deal with what has happened … just feels like another thing to have to get though, but they will 🩷💞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know it’s already been said but crime scene 2 court room is doing a series on the court room transcripts on her cross examination with BNE
(Missed typing those initials 🥰)

SO BLOODY GOOD!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A booktoker in the US.
Can you see what I see? 👀

24F708E8-6972-4E5B-8A19-7B0BA20E7810.jpeg

This book on the bookshelf 😂

5C5DCB25-2953-4E54-9D94-BF4C10D6199C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know it’s already been said but crime scene 2 court room is doing a series on the court room transcripts on her cross examination with BNE
(Missed typing those initials 🥰)

SO BLOODY GOOD!
Thanks so much for this @Wellthisisinteresting and the actual transcripts give such a good perspective of the cross-examination from BNE and how he wove a web around her rather than directly confronting her.

She drags out her answers and tries to be as evasive as possible. He really was brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This one is the most interesting one so far for me! So much extra detail about the shredder and the blood gas record! BNE is so good!

This one is the most interesting one so far for me! So much extra detail about the shredder and the blood gas record! BNE is so good!

I agree, I’ve just got caught up with the full series so far and I thought this one was really interesting.

Crime Scene 2 Courtroom is doing the Lords work 🙌🏻 I love his voiceovers too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8