Lucy Letby Case #71

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The inquiry into the events surrounding Lucy Letby’s crimes is in its early stages, details can be found here on the Thirwall Inquiry dedicated website

Later this year we also expect to hear more about Lucy’s application to appeal her convictions and also the prosecution’s retrial for the alleged attempted murder of baby K which the jury failed to reach a majority decision on last August.

Previous thread here

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A good bday present for her would be if shes told to F off with her permission to appeal

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Good morning all, thought about you lot a lot over Christmas and new year- my review of the year featured this thread and following the case quite heavily. I learnt a lot, laughed a lot too. Marvellous bunch you are. I hope some of you managed to get wine together. Hope you’re all doing well. x

(still not a tennis ball, nor a dude 🙄)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Good morning all, thought about you lot a lot over Christmas and new year- my review of the year featured this thread and following the case quite heavily. I learnt a lot, laughed a lot too. Marvellous bunch you are. I hope some of you managed to get wine together. Hope you’re all doing well. x

(still not a tennis ball, nor a dude 🙄)
Ah I’ve missed your balls Michael ☺❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How has Crime Scene to Court Room (or whatever he is called) managed to get the transcripts from court? Is this a freedom on information thing?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How has Crime Scene to Court Room (or whatever he is called) managed to get the transcripts from court? Is this a freedom on information thing?
It always seemed to be the consensus that they were available but have to be paid for (by the word or by the page, Im not too sure) and they would cost a fortune for this particular trial as it was soooo long. I guess someone was prepared to part with the cash 🤷‍♀️. I'd love to have a read!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Hey @Tofino 💕 thought I’d reply here as seems more appropriate! I’m all good, hope you’re too. I miss you (and all the gang) and the daily absolute madness of these threads and all the funny moments! I was thinking about this thread last night as unfortunately (all ok now, nothing major major) had my first medical/hospital experience with a mini mmmbop since my medical degree covering this trial 🤣 but let’s just say I had to sit down and felt very weird watching certain procedures whilst mmmbop jr smashed it without flinching 😵💫
Anyway hope all gingers and fellas are good and will definitely see everyone back here for baby K getting justice 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hey @Tofino 💕 thought I’d reply here as seems more appropriate! I’m all good, hope you’re too. I miss you (and all the gang) and the daily absolute madness of these threads and all the funny moments! I was thinking about this thread last night as unfortunately (all ok now, nothing major major) had my first medical/hospital experience with a mini mmmbop since my medical degree covering this trial 🤣 but let’s just say I had to sit down and felt very weird watching certain procedures whilst mmmbop jr smashed it without flinching 😵💫
Anyway hope all gingers and fellas are good and will definitely see everyone back here for baby K getting justice 💕
Aww I am glad mini mmmbop is ok now and hoping nothing too scary especially after everything you’ve seen from this case. Lovely to see you back on various threads though!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Aww I am glad mini mmmbop is ok now and hoping nothing too scary especially after everything you’ve seen from this case. Lovely to see you back on various threads though!! ❤
Calling people cunts 🤣💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Congratulations @MmmB777 on the birth of your baby. Hope everything is going well. Last year was quite "mad" on here during the trial months but at least she's now behind bars permanently. I hope the families who didn't get justice for their babies are doing ok, I know if it was me I'd struggle to move on. Will the public be able to attend court for the baby K trial, I think I've read it's planned for June. I attended a few times last year and I would like to go again if it's possible. @Tofino thanks for the huge work you did which helped us on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t agree with it just to clarify and I’d love to hear she’d been hot watered but I think these articles are just media tit stirring. I think it’s pretty common for lifers to have more privileges in jail. Not that they should. Apparently in strangeways the lifers get full chickens to cook

Reactions: 17
Whaat why is this not a breaking news alert? They do it for Prince bloody Harry and every stage of his 1500 court cases against the media 🙄

I need to go find the details….
---
Actually I wonder if it is typical to refuse permission at this stage. I think similar happens in civil courts where they nearly always refuse permission to appeal and then it goes up to the higher court.
---
8BE4BDA9-4F95-495D-A17F-F5245653C550.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28