Lucy Letby Case #71

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't know how true these articles are, but if they are true, does it really matter? We can't treat prisoners inhumanely no matter how sickening their crimes or how much we want to. The real punishment is the lack of freedom for things like visiting her friends and family whenever she wants, cooking herself whatever she fancies for dinner, popping to the shops, going on holiday, spending Christmas with loved ones, going for a walk etc. So personally I don't care if she has her own key, gets to dye her hair, makes friends with other murderers or whatever. She may be able to lock herself in her cell with her new sh*t hair but she has lost the most important things and she'll never have them again.
She'll never set foot in a matalan again 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I haven’t been on these threads for a while but I was just thinking. Once she was found guilty I was really expecting there to be loads of articles/interviews with people who knew or worked with her over the years but there’s been virtually nothing aside the documentary. It’s mostly just the usual tabloid fodder “living it up in cushy cell/Christmas in prison/best friends with some murderer” bs. Why is that? Is she just so beige she couldn’t leave a lasting impression without murdering someone?

Reactions: 17
I haven’t been on these threads for a while but I was just thinking. Once she was found guilty I was really expecting there to be loads of articles/interviews with people who knew or worked with her over the years but there’s been virtually nothing aside the documentary. It’s mostly just the usual tabloid fodder “living it up in cushy cell/Christmas in prison/best friends with some murderer” bs. Why is that? Is she just so beige she couldn’t leave a lasting impression without murdering someone?
Don’t forget there is another trial happening, this will stop a lot of reporting.

Reactions: 20
I am expecting documentaries are already been made/in the works but everything is halted due to the new trial. I think they’ll come, just not yet and I think there will be a lot more information in these that wasn’t in the live reporting so I reckon they will confirm to those that were still in doubt (most of them anyway) that the jury came to the correct decision

Reactions: 15
Be still my beating heart!! 😭❤😭❤😭❤
---
I am expecting documentaries are already been made/in the works but everything is halted due to the new trial. I think they’ll come, just not yet and I think there will be a lot more information in these that wasn’t in the live reporting so I reckon they will confirm to those that were still in doubt (most of them anyway) that the jury came to the correct decision
I notice that the Reddit sub is now booting out anyone who questions the verdict, which seems to be squashing the weird acolytes now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Twitter and Facebook are still cesspools of simps and deniers.

Crazy Ceri made a documentary that got banned within a few days because of defamation claims. bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Twitter and Facebook are still cesspools of simps and deniers.

Crazy Ceri made a documentary that got banned within a few days because of defamation claims. bleeping moron.
Ceri is a nightmare. A few of us were advising her about which parts of her crap video she should delete due to defamatory statements. She agreed to edit it but didn’t do it before it got banned. Then we found out that it’s still available to watch on Vimeo, so we had another discussion about it, where she made up loads of excuses for not deleting the defamatory statements & accussed us all of trying to kill her, give her a heart attack & make her self harm 🤦‍♀️. We’ve given up trying to help her now.

Reactions: 8
After the initial appeal was denied she had fourteen days to reapply for the next stage. She was always going to reapply as its her only chance of getting out of prison.

The retrial for baby K is scheduled for June.

Reactions: 6
I've started listening to the podcast from the beginning again. Its reporting is still interesting and makes me fully appreciate what a huge case it was although the now known outcome makes the listening even more harrowing.

Hearing the reporting again I have no doubt of the guilty verdict and feel so sad for the parents who should have nearly 8-9 year old children at home now.

Parents who she didn't even acknowledge by showing at the verdict/sentencing, a woman who can assault and murder babies but not face adults. Her shunning the final sessions in court were insulting and cowardly.

I hope she has a really, really crappy time in prison for a long, long time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
What happened to Lucy’s friend? The one who very publicly protested her innocence before she was found guilty? I wonder if she still believes that shes innocent

Reactions: 10
After the initial appeal was denied she had fourteen days to reapply for the next stage. She was always going to reapply as its her only chance of getting out of prison.

The retrial for baby K is scheduled for June.
her final (last chance) appeal will be thrown out and she will be rightly convicted for baby K. She will die in prison.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
her final (last chance) appeal will be thrown out and she will be rightly convicted for baby K. She will die in prison.
I am optimistic that baby K will get justice this time. I think the prosecution will have an even stronger case this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Blimey is his head really that shape?
I remember being violently hungover in August last year in Belfast Airport after a two day festival and someone posting about gormless Jan and her space alien looking husband and how every pot has a lid which I thought it was the funniest thing I'd ever read in my sorry state. Had tears and odd looks from other airport customers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember being violently hungover in August last year in Belfast Airport after a two day festival and someone posting about gormless Jan and her space alien looking husband and how every pot has a lid which I thought it was the funniest thing I'd ever read in my sorry state. Had tears and odd looks from other airport customers.
OMG I’m pissing myself here, luckily on my own, thanks for resharing “gormless Jan and her space alien looking husband” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4