Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sazzt

Chatty Member
Well his is the fakest arse name I've ever come across. Yeah Dr Zchivago who attended the College of Internet Scamming, & graduated with full dishonours.
I had a little nosey at Dr Zchivago, apparently he has a PHD in VD 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

sazzt

Chatty Member
Hope you gave her a good old fashioned left right goodnight 🤪
---

Totally free to sign up and they’re practically begging people to join tbf.
Defo don’t do what I did and screen record it and post it on here though, they were all crying and moaning about me doing that last time on there 😢. Would be a terrible shame if anyone else infiltrated and did the same 😞!
I might just have to join up then 😆

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
You'll also find a lot of those hearings are about nurses breaking contract, like working for more than one agency, working above their skills set or working whilst mentally impaired, that sort of thing. NMC are pretty ruthless when it comes to the image of nursing - I really question NMC on how tf did they miss Lucifer Letby?
When a highly skilled senior nurse relative of mine had to leave the country and restart her nursing career due to whistleblowing sadistic nurses, I'm sure there are many genuine nurses facing the same fate.

For context, she whistleblow a senior nurse on a geriatric ward for directly harming and inflicting pain on the elderly patients. This sadistic nurse let patients who needed suctioning to drown in their own fluids and even failed to aspirate stomach fluids before giving a patient a feed, these are equivalent of Grievous bodily harm!

Things escalated on her ward after she whistleblown, datix was filed and my relative had no choice but to leave the profession and go abr
oad.
That is absolutely shocking.

sazzt

Chatty Member
What's amusing though is if that petition is on Change dot org they always ask you to donate to help spread your petition but the money just goes to general revenue and has eff all to do with how many people will see the one you just signed. Then they sell all your info to marketing companies & you're deluged with spammy messages and emails about shit wine club memberships and dodgy time share units in Morecambe for the rest of eternity.
Karma! 😆

• Haha

sebanna

VIP Member
There is now a video that explains how we should all view Lucifer’s post it note. It’s made by one of the Science on Trial goons.

He’s stating that part of it is written in the context that Lucifer is saying that the police & media are telling her she’s killed them on purpose & they say she is evil etc. It’s absolute bollocks!

At one point the guy sounds like he’s going to cry for her! 🙄

The video says there is a line on the green post it note which he reads as "They went I killed the babies on purpose" but I read it as "won't" not "went" as part of " how will things ever get back to normal, they wont". The handwriting isn't that clear but there does appear to be a apostrophe.

Cunning Linguist

I think that was Dawn, an old school friend. Jan didn't feature in the documentary.
No sorry I meant the colleague who said they used to comment during night shifts if an alarm went off “is Lucy working?” - I thought that was nosy’s original question, but could well be imagining it, I’m a few beers in now 😂 sorry for any confusion

Hazara04

Ah ok yes I already listen to this one but I am a couple behind
Thought it was a different one sorry and thank you 😊
Oh I see, no problem 😊 if you are looking for the the episode with LL creepy voice it is "another victim" about 11 min 20 secs in...

• Heart
Reactions: 4

tay65

Chatty Member
Here is the short audio from the podcast of Letby cooing over her “favourite” baby, the one who the parents know believe she attacked. It is taken from a video where she was standing over his cot.

The first voice is the mother, the other female voice is Lucy. The last second of sound is the return to the interview with the parents.

View attachment 2411646
I listened to the Daily Mail podcast last night which featured this. I've just listened to it again a few times. Thanks for posting. I do have hearing problems and whilst I heard Letby say something along the lines of "he's got all this space to move around" can anyone tell me what else she said before saying this. Her voice wasn't like I expected. Whilst I went to court a few times I never went whilst she was on the stand so I haven't heard her speak before except on the police interview which was only a few words and sounded like she was almost whispering. If you can interpret what else she said I'd be grateful.

Hazara04

No sorry I meant the colleague who said they used to comment during night shifts if an alarm went off “is Lucy working?” - I thought that was nosy’s original question, but could well be imagining it, I’m a few beers in now 😂 sorry for any confusion
Opps I'm sorry , it was my fault I misread the posts !

SnoopySnooper86

Chatty Member
think you might be looking at the wrong fella
Hahahah that or I think all youngsters look 9! But I did see the “Mrs DrNN” and think hmmm he has a type.

I can’t even read anymore of their tripe … its gone past laughable stage … it’s insanity
It’s actually insulting, it’s disgusting. But yeah it’s insane like it’s worrying to think that people like this are actually out there in the wild, parents of children, tbf most of them seem to be creepy middle aged men.
---
Oh she definitely wasn't, don't worry!

Part of his name is actually unredacted on one of her post-it notes, the police failed to censor it because her handwriting is so bad.
I seen that 😂

Marie958519

I find it unnerving that, despite a guilty verdict, Letby still has supporters who think there has been a miscarriage of justice. They're the sort of neckbeards who will write to her in prison, declaring their undying love, and ask her to marry them.

It's quite funny actually, Letby's only chance of romance going forward, is with a crazy conspiracy theorist. Lucky Lucy.
No no no she'll also get the chance to be someone's prison bitch later down the line I'm sure 😂

• Haha

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
I feel a bit bad keep calling No Name ugly - there's nothing wrong with him, he's just an ordinary, awkward middle aged dad. It's just such a massive mismatch in looks and age compared to Lucifer.

I don't otherwise feel bad for him, he's sleazy for chasing after a much younger nurse, he's behaved terribly towards his wife, and most of all he was feeding Letby confidential information when she was already suspected by his colleagues of being a serial killer.

His decision to be anonymous is surely self-serving, both for his career, his reputation and his home life. However, I do respect the law, and other than my personal opinion on his looks, I have not shared anything that isn't in the public domain. It's not my fault that they failed to censor the post it note.
What confidential information did he feed her? Surely the police should've been involved in that and he could have got into serious trouble. Why hasn't he?

sebanna

VIP Member
It’s not a percentage though. It’s deaths per 1000. There is no way 1000s and 1000s went through the neonatal unit in the time period. More like 400.
It's the number of neonatal deaths per 1000 live births, so if there was 12 neonatal deaths out of 3000 livebirths it would be 4. Its probably not a measure of how many died in Chester's NICU. Science on trial have asked for figures under a freedom of information request presented them in a graph but not interpreted what they actually mean.

Neonatal death does not necessarily mean died in a NNU, it means a baby that breathed when it was born then died within weeks.

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
I’m torn on this. I agree that we need an open and transparent justice system, but does not knowing the names everyone involved really impact that?

The victims and their families are 100% entitled to anonymity if that’s what they choose. And while I think Dr NN is a coward and a liar for the reasons he gave for wanting to be anonymous, I don’t really think it matters in the great scheme of things. If witnesses feel more able to speak freely and are less reluctant to give evidence if they’re anonymous, then I think it’s a good thing.

I think the article was clearly written by a newspaper with an agenda. They’d possibly sell more papers, have more salacious headlines, and get more clicks if they were able to write more about the affair and all the gory details. But I don’t think it had a negative impact on the trial at all, and I didn’t find it more difficult to follow because the babies had letters instead of names.

I don’t think the argument that the public have a right to see justice done, is valid, because I don’t feel this was impacted by the anonymity order. But others may disagree obviously.
I was typing whilst you wrote this but this is exactly what I was wanting to say, you just said it better 🤣

• Heart

sazzt

Chatty Member
His profile pic is that and Judge Goss is the unhinged one?! 🥴
Hahaha! Exactly… He’s a right Joker 😆🤡

---
Is the profile picture Trump with blood round his mouth? Is he now saying the the yellow post it note was to baby O, P and I not the surviving triplet? Despite Lucy agreeing in court that it was to all the triplets.
I think it’s Trump as The Joker from Batman.
He’s saying it was to baby O,P & Q… He can’t even get that bit right!

Attachments

Last edited: