Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tay65

Chatty Member
He really is! & what on earth is he drinking? That bottle is huge!
I watched this and that bloke is so annoying.
---
Hyperinsulinism? Something that affects 1/25,000 to 1/50,000 babies, yet somehow two babies were born with it in such a short space of time on a small neonatal unit?
Also how did the so called "incompetent doctors" overfeed babies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Probablylurking66

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but could anyone tell me why LL was originally charged with eight murders but only found guilty of seven? What happened to the eighth charge? It wasn't one that the jury deliberated over and either found her not guilty on or that they couldn't agree on a verdict on.

Motherofpugs

Chatty Member
Is there anyone with medical or NICU knowledge who can confirm that LL taking a photo of a baby on 24hr breathing support without their tubes given the justification that she was ‘cleaning them’ is fucked up or no? I’m guessing it probably is.

• Wow

wine o clock

Somebody is winding the Letby fanboys up 🤣

View attachment 2430824View attachment 2430827
God this sounds like me!!! … sadly I can’t take credit …. If I engage it leads to hours of txting … no1 at home gets any tea … the anger for the poor babies and families take over which leads to a trip to the booze shop and a blinder of a head ache next day !!! Lol xx (not that I’ve done this b4) 🙈 xx

they won’t stop… a decision of a jury didn’t make um stop …. Innocent till proven guilty is now innocent WHEN proven guilty. They a bloody show!!! 🤮 xx

Has anyone watched the BBC drama Bodies? It's on Netflix, first aired about twenty years ago and I started watching it recently. It is excellent but absolutely not for the faint-hearted as quite graphic and some of the subject matter is very upsetting, particularly around infant loss etc. It's based on an Obs/Gyane ward in Manchester and looks at clinical + management cover ups. It is a very interesting look (albeit fictional) at the dynamics between medics and NHS management, so particularly prescient given what has transpired. Well worth the watch but do please approach with caution if you may be potentially triggered or are squeamish.
It’s very good indeed. It’s years since I watched it, time for a rewatch, I think.

• Heart
I can’t look at Twitter anymore cause the fucking wildness & absolute fucktards on there just makes me wanna commit multiple section 18 offences.

NN’s kids aren’t GCSE/ALevel age (and I’m pretty sure I found the right guy) so the whole oh they’re doing exams they don’t know about my involvement etc is cause they are children & clearly easily fooled, he’s a deceptive cunt.
I thought he was someone I knew though a complicated acquaintance chain but the age of being 17 years her senior threw me because he is not. I know the media is not always correct with facts but this felt quite specific. I think I’m wrong.
I wonder how the Inquiry will deal with anonymity. Different judge, do they continue on with anyone who was already anonymous or does each judge make their own decision on this?

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
Ok, slightly weird request....if I want to respond to people talking about R Hill as though he's some kind of oracle of truth and is spreading The Good Word about LL (I know he isn't, he is clearly an absolute bellend spouting misinformation) - what can I say that will help them see that? There's a few true crime groups mentioning him as a counteraction and as though he is spouting facts, but I *know* that's not the case. But what can I say that will support my argument?! I don't think me saying he's a bellend and can you not read and see what a knob he is will really cut it...

Thegirlwhouk

Also, I firmly believe that there is zero chance that LL had an idyllic perfect childhood. She has been damaged in some way by her upbringing even if that’s not your typical physical or sexual abuse. Children raised by emotionally healthy parents with love and boundaries do not murder multiple babies that’s for sure.
I absolutely agree with this. There is NO way one becomes a murderer if there has been no 'trauma', surely.

sebanna

VIP Member
This graph?
---
Science on Trial posted saying that deaths continued to rise after Lucifer was taken off the unit. They used a graph that most of us have seen before, the one that has the area figures on it where COCH figures are in grey & shows that deaths decreased. They are stating that COCH has the only maternity & neonatal departments in the area, so it proves that deaths increased instead of decreased. A few people called them out over it & argued that they were misrepresenting the data. I think they are too. I’ll share the screenshots so you can see what you think.
This the post about it. The information in the graph does not make point they think it does.

Attachments