Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Haveyouanywool

VIP Member
The yellow bar shows how many neonatal deaths per thousand live births for mothers living in West Cheshire, its a huge area and many of those babies will be born at other hospitals. The bar is less for 2015 and 2016 because there are more live births and only the babies who were resident in West Cheshire but died in Chester's NICU would be counted.
I get the yellow bar. Not the grey.

Reactions: 1

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
A number of unsubstantiated rumours concerning Lucy Letby's first few days at HMP Low Newton have been circulating online, with some claiming the serial killer nurse has already been subjected to a brutal attack at the hands of her fellow prisoners.

Multiple social media posts have shared the rumours as though they were news articles, complete with identical posts which read: "BREAKING NEWS Baby killer Lucy Letby has been attacked in Prison. Reports suggest she's been rushed to an outside hospital. in a critical condition after being slashed and boiled kettle water with sugar chucked in her face [sic]."

At the time of writing, the posts have clocked up tens of thousands of likes, despite being flagged as "false information" on social media platforms. Some of those spreading the rumours have even shared information about Letby's supposed injuries, with one person falsely claiming that it had been "officially validated" that the 33-year-old murderer "now suffers from partial loss of vision in her left eye". They went on to claim that she also has a "non-life-threatening cut on her neck".

View attachment 2419228
Lucy Letby's
Sadly it might only be rumours.

Ghostranch

Does anyone have a link to the graph the science on trial morons are sharing and misrepresenting? I can't find the actual graph.

Marie958519

Just a random thought of mine. If she had of pleaded guilty and shown some remorse would she have gotten the same sentence do you think?

Boxatrix

Some person (David Kurten) who I vaguely recognise as some right wing crank, came up on my “for you” Twitter as posted that bad YouTube about the note - Marky boy was in the comments. Had a browse through both (sadly he lives in same region as me 😷) but it seems it is literally all the 5G, covid denier / anti vaccine fear mongers that are all on the Letby is Innocent camp. That makes me happy cause they will never be taken seriously. This must be the new conspiracy theory for them to cling on to, guess they need somat in their weird little lives to rage against.

He also likes posts of that Secret Soi wonderlicitor who is clearly a pisstake and he doesn’t even realise it - not the smartest Freddo in the pack 😭
I wonder if he's related to Peter Kürten, the 1929 serial killer? (aka The Vampire of Düsseldorf)
TW: just be aware, if you read this not-nice-fella's wiki, it's very graphic.

• Wow

Starry123

Can you post l
Has anyone else watched the investigation video by Cheshire Police on youtube? Not that I ever had any doubt but for me that was the nail on the head. Most of the court case I had to read second-hand from people that were there to get a feel for it but the investigation video really came from the mouth of the wolf so to speak.

I can't envisage how anyone could ever think she is innocent after watching that.
What is it called?

sazzt

Chatty Member
Looking at the graph if Cheshire West and COCH were the same wouldn't the data be the same. The yellow bar shows less deaths, than the grey, in 2015 and 2016, because its deaths per 1000 babies, and more babies are included which brings the death rate down.
Yes, that makes sense

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Sorry to change topic slightly but I was just thinking that some of the assessments made of LL by psychologists/psychiatrists in relation to her Munchausen syndrome by proxy (now known as FDIA) cannot be accurate since the intention is to harm but not kill. Yet we known LL attempted to murder the same baby multiple times so surely he wanted to inflict serious harm. Thoughts?

Blondiemum

Apologies if this has been already asked. Was there any evidence heard in court that wasn’t reported on. Damning evidence etc ? Would love to hear what bits we didn’t get to hear.

Marie958519

I feel a bit bad keep calling No Name ugly - there's nothing wrong with him, he's just an ordinary, awkward middle aged dad. It's just such a massive mismatch in looks and age compared to Lucifer.

I don't otherwise feel bad for him, he's sleazy for chasing after a much younger nurse, he's behaved terribly towards his wife, and most of all he was feeding Letby confidential information when she was already suspected by his colleagues of being a serial killer.

His decision to be anonymous is surely self-serving, both for his career, his reputation and his home life. However, I do respect the law, and other than my personal opinion on his looks, I have not shared anything that isn't in the public domain. It's not my fault that they failed to censor the post it note.
I thought they did censor his name out of the notes?

Eirawen

VIP Member
That is awful! I don't why people go into caring jobs if they are not caring people.
[/QUOTi think for some nurse
I think nurses can claim their NHS pension at 55. Not 100% sure of this though.

I'm also not sure that the income generated by an NHS pension would be enough to live on. The retired nurse that I know works as a delivery driver 2 days a week now.
A lot of them in my workplace retire at 55 and take their lump sum and come back pt time or move to agency work.

sazzt

Chatty Member