Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve still not read everything, who is mark? Have the crazy James’ not had anything to say since the verdicts?
mark is just a Letby fanboy who has popped up recently for the free Lucy campaign. He posts in one of the Facebook groups but also on Twitter and youtube. But seems like this is only since the verdicts.

my friend James Walker seems to have disappeared since he left that fbook group.

Reactions: 21
I hope they continue going down the rabbit hole of the notes and they waste even more of their time in such pointless facts.

We should provide them with even more creative alternative options for transliterating the notes I think. That will help them.
He’s debunking the white one now & says he’s got a non redacted copy that shows that someone else harmed the babies. The deluded twit 🙄
---
Doesn't really make sense "How can things ever be how they accused, they won't, I killed them on purpose" surely she would just write "Falsely accused of killing babies".
No sense at all

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
He’s debunking the white one now & says he’s got a non redacted copy that shows that someone else harmed the babies. The deluded twit 🙄
---

No sense at all
“Contains information that will only be given to the appeal once the appeal is underway”?

I don’t think it works like that, mate. If they don’t know the basis for your appeal, they can’t allow your appeal…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just a quick update. I’ve reported the Joker. I’ll let you know if I hear anything more about it. The Evil clown 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
---

No sense at all
Isn’t the note just redacted for press release - and they would have seen the unredacted version in court?
Getting inspector Gadget vibes more than Sherlock Holmes, not gonna lie

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Isn’t the note just redacted for press release - and they would have seen the unredacted version in court?
Getting inspector Gadget vibes more than Sherlock Holmes, not gonna lie
Yes I think they would have seen the original in court. Haha definitely

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The world would be a much better place if the strange people just got a hobby, stamp collecting, train spotting, anything. Too many people with far too much time on their idle hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is it that literally all of the Letby defenders are either
1) Thick as mince
2) Conspiracy theorists
3) White supremacists
4) All of the above

?

Below are some of the other tweets from “the joker”, I’ve put them behind a spoiler because they’re genuinely some of the most vile things I’ve ever read

Seriously, this is the man who everyone is currently praising for “debunking” the confession note 🙄. bleeping head case needs to be on some sort of register.
'Kin hell, people have had counter terrorism police crashing through their doors for posting that sort of racist bile.

The only other category of Lucifer simp I can think of is the middle aged, thirsty bloke

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
EXCLUSIVE How Lucy Letby's legal aid cost nearly £1million: Serial killer benefitted from £980,000 … # via https://android.com

Didn't our favourite statistician claim she couldn't afford a defence? 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
'Kin hell, people have had counter terrorism police crashing through their doors for posting that sort of racist bile.

The only other category of Lucifer simp I can think of is the middle aged, thirsty bloke
And like Marky lad in that video, thirsty in more ways than one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
EXCLUSIVE How Lucy Letby's legal aid cost nearly £1million: Serial killer benefitted from £980,000 … # via https://android.com

Didn't our favourite statistician claim she couldn't afford a defence? 🙄
I can't read the link but I assume that was paid by the government since everyone has the right to be defended.

Frankly I would ask for my tax money back that went into her defence. A blind snail would have done a better job frankly. I am all for her being guilty but I believe her case could've been defended a little better.

Reactions: 2
I can't read the link but I assume that was paid by the government since everyone has the right to be defended.

Frankly I would ask for my tax money back that went into her defence. A blind snail would have done a better job frankly. I am all for her being guilty but I believe her case could've been defended a little better.
How so, given that she's guilty and also agreed to the facts that BM was initially disputing, e.g. the insulin?

Reactions: 27
I think Ben Myers did the best with what he had. It’s not his fault his client put her foot in it on the stand and made him look a fool by disputing agreed facts. He was doing fairly well up until then and definitely casting lots of doubt imo. She obviously wasn’t credible enough that other professionals wanted to speak in her defence.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
How so, given that she's guilty and also agreed to the facts that BM was initially disputing, e.g. the insulin?
I’m interested in how she could have had a better defence too 🙈 she was guilty AF anyone can see that, how could she have been defended better? He couldn’t magic up evidence to prove her innocence and he did a decent job of casting doubt until she took to the stand.

Reactions: 21

As the old adage goes, you can’t polish a turd. Like others have said, I think BM did the best he could with what he had - I am happy her defence cost so much tbh, shows she had a fair a trial as she could have with the best possible representation, another up yours for the conspiracy theorists who said it was sub-par.
Also, as value for money - 9 month trial and all of the work that went into it and beforehand, £1m ain’t bad for making sure an evil child killer is banged up for life and unable to hurt any others.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Her defence needed an expert witness to cast doubt on the medical evidence, I don't believe they didn't consult a neonalist just that all medical opinions came back that the baby's were attacked while Lucy was there. Therefore BM could only use a plumber as he was the only witness who wasn't going to end up backing up the prosecution.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.