Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arguing with Facebook pricks to make my self feel better 😂 apparently you’re not allowed to call them thick, which is ironic because at-least what I’m saying is based on actual evidence 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They’re an embarrassing lot aren’t they? Their appeal plans will fall flat on their arse. Who’s going to want a nutty old statistician, a racist gammon and a guy who looks like he needs bathing in bleach to represent their bid for freedom? Also not forgetting the man-beater “scientist” who lives on the other side of the world.
Not to mention that to appeal a court order you have to have been one of the parties involved in the first place. So unless Letters agrees then they’re wasting time . Cretins

Reactions: 18
Not to mention that to appeal a court order you have to have been one of the parties involved in the first place. So unless Letters agrees then they’re wasting time . Cretins
Convinced they are just a bunch of fraudulent scammers. Their four areas of rebuttal are laughable, and their knowledge of science is poor.

Reactions: 14
That’s Midlife Crisis Mark!!
Oh that’s not a good look Marky, the word Catfish comes to mind!
No wonder he’s obsessed with Lucifer, they’d make a great pair they’re both Catfishes!
He’s aged a bit since his twitter photo 🤣🤣
---

Him or his spy has obviously been looking at Tattle, he’s very defensive of Middle aged men 🤣🤣
Total catfish. He looked a bit Paul Hollywoody - these days he looks like Paul’s been knocking back the cooking sherry and living in a shed
---
They’re an embarrassing lot aren’t they? Their appeal plans will fall flat on their arse. Who’s going to want a nutty old statistician, a racist gammon and a guy who looks like he needs bathing in bleach to represent their bid for freedom? Also not forgetting the man-beater “scientist” who lives on the other side of the world.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Apologies if this has been already asked. Was there any evidence heard in court that wasn’t reported on. Damning evidence etc ? Would love to hear what bits we didn’t get to hear.

Reactions: 1
Ok, slightly weird request....if I want to respond to people talking about R Hill as though he's some kind of oracle of truth and is spreading The Good Word about LL (I know he isn't, he is clearly an absolute bellend spouting misinformation) - what can I say that will help them see that? There's a few true crime groups mentioning him as a counteraction and as though he is spouting facts, but I *know* that's not the case. But what can I say that will support my argument?! I don't think me saying he's a bellend and can you not read and see what a knob he is will really cut it...

Reactions: 6
Ok, slightly weird request....if I want to respond to people talking about R Hill as though he's some kind of oracle of truth and is spreading The Good Word about LL (I know he isn't, he is clearly an absolute bellend spouting misinformation) - what can I say that will help them see that? There's a few true crime groups mentioning him as a counteraction and as though he is spouting facts, but I *know* that's not the case. But what can I say that will support my argument?! I don't think me saying he's a bellend and can you not read and see what a knob he is will really cut it...
If these people are blindly believing his rubbish, I really don’t think they’re the type of people who you’re going to be able to reason with in the first place I’m afraid.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It's the internet, it's impossible to be wrong in your own mind if you're willing to argue enough. People will never accept defeat, especially nutters who follow that rag tag bunch of lemons. Definitely not worth bothering with.

Reactions: 9
I don't understand how the post it notes have been debunked. It's the same words with the same meaning.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand how the post it notes have been debunked. It's the same words with the same meaning.
Exactly. They've just put their own spin on it and changed a few words here and there to make it fit. They are truly hopeless, apart from the fact they are scamming people out of money, they are just laughable really.

Reactions: 12
Exactly. They've just put their own spin on it and changed a few words here and there to make it fit. They are truly hopeless, apart from the fact they are scamming people out of money, they are just laughable really.
They’re now saying the part where it says ‘they used’ as in ‘how can things ever be how they used to be’ is ‘they accused’ (as in the police) & apparently they were told by the police that’s what it said. Absolute b*ll*cks! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’re now saying the part where it says ‘they used’ as in ‘how can things ever be how they used to be’ is ‘they accused’ (as in the police) & apparently they were told by the police that’s what it said. Absolute b*ll*cks! 🙄
The police won't have told them anything at all. And yet they hope the gullible saps believe this utter shite.

Reactions: 11
I hope they continue going down the rabbit hole of the notes and they waste even more of their time in such pointless facts.

We should provide them with even more creative alternative options for transliterating the notes I think. That will help them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine being so obsessed with Lucy Letby that you’ve stopped shaving/washing, started day drinking and stay up to 1am making YT videos about her.

Get a bleeping grip.
Tbf I think he's been day drinking for two decades. I think the day drinking explains much. From his inability to brush his hair, shave or shower right through to the inability to top up his leccy meter or conceive of a cogent thought...and this last one explains the Letby obsession.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doesn't really make sense "How can things ever be how they accused, they won't, I killed them on purpose" surely she would just write "Falsely accused of killing babies".

Reactions: 8
Is this mark person new to the Facebook groups? Are his YouTubes new? I don’t remember him being mentioned before (I’m not in the groups, only lasted about a week in October so anyone still managing it I salute you as you have far more tolerance/patience than me!!)

Reactions: 15
Is this mark person new to the Facebook groups? Are his YouTubes new? I don’t remember him being mentioned before (I’m not in the groups, only lasted about a week in October so anyone still managing it I salute you as you have far more tolerance/patience than me!!)
I've only noticed him since the verdict tbh.

Reactions: 10
I’ve still not read everything, who is mark? Have the crazy James’ not had anything to say since the verdicts?

Reactions: 6
Just had to go balls deep, but it seems Midlife Mark first tweeted about her on 19th August - a new obsession ignited (he’s tweeted A LOT since then)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.