Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the latest video from Crime Scene 2 Courtroom debunking all the lies the sleuths are trying to spread:

But my favourite part is that, even though it is not a huge youtube account with millions of followers, it already has 35k views. That's a ton more than sleuths get across all their channels :D

Considering they are trying to spread the word and convert the public, they aren't doing a great job at it so far.

I must thank them for the LOLs though
Something is a bit off tho I don’t recall any men that came regularly… I can’t work it out unless he was in the press room

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yep I think it was worth every single penny of taxpayer money to make sure she never sets foot outside of prison ever again.

I’m also unsure how the defence could have done a better job. What kind of defence does a guilty person actually have?? Myers ensured she had a fair trial but there was literally nothing to defend because she did it. Plain and simple.
Obviously he has to operate under the assumption that she's not guilty, and his job is just to refute the evidence presented by the prosecution. If he can't, then there's not a strong enough defence to prove reasonable doubt. Exactly right, she had a fair trial, refuted what little he could, jury didn't buy it, she's exactly where she belongs!

Reactions: 12
Are these nut jobs seriously contacting the parents, they shouldn’t even have there information I thought it was supposed to be kept anonymous for their children’s privacy. The parents need to be left in peace, I hope they have some police support to help them deal with these idiots.
Totally agree, they are disgusting. I’ve sent the police lots of screenshots about the plans to meet with parents & other things they’re planning. Hopefully they’ll do something about it

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Something is a bit off tho I don’t recall any men that came regularly… I can’t work it out unless he was in the press room
I was only there 3 times… (the times he was talking about … )elderly bloke was there each time … he seemed very keen … asked the woman sitting where the judge sits in court number 8… the 1 that tells ya not to write anything or use phone (sorry don’t know term for her) but he asked “is there any space in court 7”…. I Found this a bit strange lol … but she was polite and said family only….. xx

Reactions: 10
I "think" he is a journalist so he would have been in the press room. That's just from memory from watching other vids so I may be wrong
---
Obviously he has to operate under the assumption that she's not guilty, and his job is just to refute the evidence presented by the prosecution. If he can't, then there's not a strong enough defence to prove reasonable doubt. Exactly right, she had a fair trial, refuted what little he could, jury didn't buy it, she's exactly where she belongs!
Not necessarily. You can have a great defence that implies you admit your own guilt. In that case they can just aim to get you the least amount of years (something else that didn't work for her either). But in this case, she wouldn't admit to being guilty or even feeling any guilt or remorse for her actions so there was little the defence could do in that instance.

Reactions: 7
I "think" he is a journalist so he would have been in the press room. That's just from memory from watching other vids so I may be wrong
---

Not necessarily. You can have a great defence that implies you admit your own guilt. In that case they can just aim to get you the least amount of years (something else that didn't work for her either). But in this case, she wouldn't admit to being guilty or even feeling any guilt or remorse for her actions so there was little the defence could do in that instance.
Killing children is now a mandatory whole life sentence, so no reduction possible for her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ha I just had a look at the Scuence on Trial fb page. What a bunch of bellends. They think they are so clever but they are so so ignorant and ill informed. I do wonder what they will do with any money they raise in their crowdfund if Letby doesn't appeal. Nice little earner for someone.
If Letby does appeal surely it will be with a proper legal team and not involve "science on trial" at all.

Science on trial need to leave the babies's parents well alone. The joker Trump must be lying when he said he had arranged a meeting with two of the babies's mothers. Also they need to leave the doctors alone before they get sued for slander.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If Letby does appeal surely it will be with a proper legal team and not involve "science on trial" at all.

Science on trial need to leave the babies's parents well alone. The joker Trump must be lying when he said he had arranged a meeting with two of the babies's mothers. Also they need to leave the doctors alone before they get sued for slander.
I hope they do get sued. They are dickheads!

These numpties can barely find their front door so I doubt they've got enough brain cells to lodge an appeal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These numpties can barely find their front door so I doubt they've got enough brain cells to lodge an appeal.
Also, you can’t just go around lodging appeals for random cases you have nothing to do with! Imagine all the nutters and criminal fanboys the courts would have applying left right and centre if anyone could launch an appeal on anyone else’s behalf. Oh wait, we don’t have to imagine… 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I was only there 3 times… (the times he was talking about … )elderly bloke was there each time … he seemed very keen … asked the woman sitting where the judge sits in court number 8… the 1 that tells ya not to write anything or use phone (sorry don’t know term for her) but he asked “is there any space in court 7”…. I Found this a bit strange lol … but she was polite and said family only….. xx
Ah I know him deffo not him he’s a family friend 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Gaaaawd, Please don't all jump at me :D I wasn't for one second suggesting her defence should have set her free or imply that she was at no fault, but they could've got a lot more experts to testify for her - for example around her mental state around the time. Many people claim "insanity" or stress or anything else to justify their actions. I also always see many times, odd weird doctors to testify for baseless cases. I am surprised they couldn't even get one single nurse or doctor, even a non-respectable one.

And given all the support she had, more "friends" to testify what a "great person" she is to support her character.

I am not saying this would have helped her, just that it would have been a more balanced defence.
---

They proved it wasn't hyperinsulinism anyway and that it was man-made insulin that was used.
I am wondering if the reason she didn’t want friends to attend, and by extension maybe to testify, was because in the latter case she wouldn’t be able to control them.

Reactions: 11
I am wondering if the reason she didn’t want friends to attend, and by extension maybe to testify, was because in the latter case she wouldn’t be able to control them.
I absolutely think so. It wasn’t her narrative once it got to court, it was the truth. She knew she couldn’t twist it to her tune, the truth would all unravel and she had no control over it.

Are these nut jobs seriously contacting the parents, they shouldn’t even have there information I thought it was supposed to be kept anonymous for their children’s privacy. The parents need to be left in peace, I hope they have some police support to help them deal with these idiots.
A list of Letby’s murder victims (but not her attempted murder victims) was published across the mainstream media a couple of years before the trial started, and is still available in news archives now. I guess that’s how they are seeking them out.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
A list of Letby’s murder victims (but not her attempted murder victims) was published across the mainstream media a couple of years before the trial started, and is still available in news archives now. I guess that’s how they are seeking them out.
oh my god it’s shocking how easy that is to find. Appalled. That needs taking down.

Reactions: 9
He really is! & what on earth is he drinking? That bottle is huge!
I watched this and that bloke is so annoying.
---
Hyperinsulinism? Something that affects 1/25,000 to 1/50,000 babies, yet somehow two babies were born with it in such a short space of time on a small neonatal unit?
Also how did the so called "incompetent doctors" overfeed babies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.