Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was saying on twitter earlier that they are hoping that if they can cast doubt & get one case overturned, the others in their words will fall like dominoes. I can’t see that happening.

Joker Trump is playing dirty & is going to attempt to blackmail get one the consultants on their side amongst other dubious things. He’s been asking if anyone knows who Dr A is so it’s probably him
---
He’s also trying to get hold of Datix forms
This needs reporting to Cheshire police. What a nutjob

• Wow
Reactions: 19
New pod out from the mail by the way. Some interesting tea on Ian Harvey and his wife threatening to set their dogs on a mail journalist when they went to find him in the South of France. Sound like lovely people.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
He was saying on twitter earlier that they are hoping that if they can cast doubt & get one case overturned, the others in their words will fall like dominoes. I can’t see that happening.

Joker Trump is playing dirty & is going to attempt to blackmail get one the consultants on their side amongst other dubious things. He’s been asking if anyone knows who Dr A is so it’s probably him
---
He’s also trying to get hold of Datix forms

I couldn't care less for infiltrating their silly Zoom call. I have better ways to waste my time like sticking needles in my eyes rather than put up with their uneducated conspiracy theories.

However, I truly do believe that someone should report him to the policy for attempted blackmail. It's a felony and completely out of order.

If his MO is blackmailing witnesses, god knows what he'll do next. A snail has better morals and brains.

They’re an embarrassing lot aren’t they? Their appeal plans will fall flat on their arse. Who’s going to want a nutty old statistician, a racist gammon and a guy who looks like he needs bathing in bleach to represent their bid for freedom? Also not forgetting the man-beater “scientist” who lives on the other side of the world.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t deal with joker trump on Twitter. Baby k passing away at another hospital doesn’t point to her being innocent in the slightest. And the absolute clown thinking he’s “debunked” the note, you can’t be that fxcking ignorant surely? Most of these pricks have to be trolls, nobody is this stupid surely

• Haha
Moved on from getting bladdered before going on camera to getting bladdered on camera. He's an hilariously awful, addled, unmade bed of a man.

He really is! & what on earth is he drinking? That bottle is huge!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This needs reporting to Cheshire police. What a nutjob
He does, I’ll happily do that if anyone thinks it will help
---
I couldn't care less for infiltrating their silly Zoom call. I have better ways to waste my time like sticking needles in my eyes rather than put up with their uneducated conspiracy theories.

However, I truly do believe that someone should report him to the policy for attempted blackmail. It's a felony and completely out of order.

If his MO is blackmailing witnesses, god knows what he'll do next. A snail has better morals and brains.
I couldn’t agree more. That bully needs stopping

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He makes me want to vom. Absolutely gross
Imagine being so obsessed with Lucy Letby that you’ve stopped shaving/washing, started day drinking and stay up to 1am making YT videos about her.

Get a bleeping grip.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
He makes me want to vom. Absolutely gross
Yes, he’s a sickening scumbag
---
Absolute nutter 🤣
---
Can’t deal with joker trump on Twitter. Baby k passing away at another hospital doesn’t point to her being innocent in the slightest. And the absolute clown thinking he’s “debunked” the note, you can’t be that fxcking ignorant surely? Most of these pricks have to be trolls, nobody is this stupid surely
They’re Morons. The funniest part is that they are so proud of themselves for debunking the notes & think they’re so important, when they were only glossed over in court. Stupid f*cking idiots!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It is actually immensely insulting to the families of these poor babies and also insulting to the police that have dedicated their lives to this investigation. Do you think they wanna be knocking on doors to tell parents their baby might actually have been murdered rather than passed away from medical reasons? Do you think they want to be delving into the medical records, trying to understand things they’ve not been trained in? Do you think the medical professionals want their work to be questioned? Do you think they want to have to defend their medical practice? No one wants any of this so the fact they’re claiming such bizarre things, threatening people with blackmail, trying to get the “free Lucy” hashtag going is actually a disgrace. I really hope Cheshire police are on top of this and are aware. I hope they’re monitoring everything that’s been posted by these idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes, he’s a sickening scumbag
---

Absolute nutter 🤣
---

They’re Morons. The funniest part is that they are so proud of themselves for debunking the notes & think they’re so important, when they were only glossed over in court. Stupid f*cking idiots!
I actually think the note is important to the case. I think the prosecution brushed over it because the words “I killed them on purpose” absolutely speak for themselves, no need to question her about it and give her a chance to muddy the waters. Just let the jury take that statement at face value. It’s not even a matter of being “confused” by the evidence it’s absolutely wilful ignorance at this point. they pick and choose what they want to hear. I’m honestly just so sad for the families involved who no doubt have seen some of this absolute bollocks

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.